Fanedit Forums
forum banner submissions - Printable Version

+- Fanedit Forums (https://forums.fanedit.org)
+-- Forum: Fanedit.org Discussions (https://forums.fanedit.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Site News (https://forums.fanedit.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: forum banner submissions (/showthread.php?tid=3371)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

forum banner submissions - Mollo - 10-06-2010

Thanks guys!!

I must say all the banners look great!!!!!

forum banner submissions - tranzor - 10-06-2010

ThrowgnCpr Wrote:that inheritors banner looks awesome mollo!!!

so the template on the first post is updated or should I wait a little longer? Also is there any cropping on the top of the banner or is it just the bottom?

Mollo Wrote:[Image: OUTTER.jpg]

WOW- thank you!

forum banner submissions - ThrowgnCpr - 10-06-2010

template in the first post is updated. There is also a READ ME file in the download that has the version # and date.

There is only cropping on the bottom, not the top or sides. This is indicated by a guideline (if you are using Photoshop, make sure your guidelines are turned ON)

forum banner submissions - tranzor - 10-06-2010

ThrowgnCpr Wrote:that inheritors banner looks awesome mollo!!!

Mollo Wrote:[Image: OUTTER.jpg]

ThrowgnCpr Wrote:template in the first post is updated. There is also a READ ME file in the download that has the version # and date.

There is only cropping on the bottom, not the top or sides. This is indicated by a guideline (if you are using Photoshop, make sure your guidelines are turned ON)

hey Throw, I slightly re-adjusted the Just before dawn logo (will re-do the tranzor's the thing later tonight)
but the fan edit title and my name for it are perfectly in the line spec without the box overlapping into them or getting cut off. If you still want me to change the way the title name appears to true text I can do that if need be

[Image: 20uojeo.jpg]

forum banner submissions - ThrowgnCpr - 10-06-2010

tranzor Wrote:...the fan edit title and my name for it are perfectly in the line spec without the box overlapping into them or getting cut off. If you still want me to change the way the title name appears to true text I can do that if need be

I can always offer artistic suggestions, but you'll have to check with the new admin team as to whether or not you need to change it Smile

forum banner submissions - TMBTM - 10-06-2010

Banners for my "monsters trilogy" (Jaws title is now at the right place, done with the new template):

[Image: tmbtmbannerjaws.jpg]

[Image: tmbtmbannertjb.jpg]

[Image: tmbtmbannerkong.jpg][url=http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/6889/tmbtmbannerkong.jpg][/url]

forum banner submissions - reave - 10-06-2010

tranzor Wrote:hey Throw, I slightly re-adjusted the Just before dawn logo (will re-do the tranzor's the thing later tonight)
but the fan edit title and my name for it are perfectly in the line spec without the box overlapping into them or getting cut off. If you still want me to change the way the title name appears to true text I can do that if need be

[Image: 20uojeo.jpg]

You don't necessarily have to change the title to true text, but I would like to see the title be quite a bit smaller. This after all still is the FE banner, not the fanedit's banner.

Something about the way the banner is open in the center doesn't feel right to me.

Other than those small niggles, it's looking good. Smile

forum banner submissions - tranzor - 10-07-2010

reave Wrote:You don't necessarily have to change the title to true text, but I would like to see the title be quite a bit smaller. This after all still is the FE banner, not the fanedit's banner.

Something about the way the banner is open in the center doesn't feel right to me.

Other than those small niggles, it's looking good. Smile

I can always add a line to close off the fan edit logo boxes, since technically it was there and I removed it. It is also easy enough to fix the edit's name. Will do these later today as it is a bit late now and I need sleep

UPDATE, Ok how about this one?

[Image: 91bedg.jpg]

forum banner submissions - FatherMerrin - 10-07-2010

ThrowgnCpr Wrote:And Father Merrin, you could use some titles!!!! Your banners look great, but there is no fanedit name to go along with them

No Problem, corrected & updated. Smile

[Image: reddwarf2template.jpg]

[Image: reddwarf1template.jpg]

[Image: reddwarftemplate.jpg]

[Image: supetemplate.jpg]

[Image: supetemplate1.jpg]

[Image: supetemplate3.jpg]

[Image: supetemplate3b.jpg]

[Image: exorcisttemplate.jpg]

[Image: exorcistbtemplate.jpg]

[Image: exorcistiiitemplate.jpg]

[Image: exorcistiiibtemplate.jpg]