Fanedit Forums
forum banner submissions - Printable Version

+- Fanedit Forums (https://forums.fanedit.org)
+-- Forum: Fanedit.org Discussions (https://forums.fanedit.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Site News (https://forums.fanedit.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: forum banner submissions (/showthread.php?tid=3371)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

forum banner submissions - TVs Frink - 01-22-2011

Rogue-theX Wrote:It was part of the joke. That failed :-(
No, I got it - I just didn't like the implication that it wasn't funny. Wink

forum banner submissions - TVs Frink - 01-22-2011

Uncanny Antman Wrote:Yup. Intentionally.
I'm not a fan. Half of those I don't even know what movie I'm looking at.

forum banner submissions - Uncanny Antman - 01-22-2011

^That's the idea. I intended for the banners to be for FE.org more than they are to try and advertise individual edits. (After all, if someone is intrigued by an image, they can always click on it to find out what it is.) And I've only left the names off of my own edits. All others I have kept labelled out of respect for the editors.

forum banner submissions - Remixed by Jorge - 01-22-2011

Uncanny Antman Wrote:^That's the idea. I intended for the banners to be for FE.org more than they are to try and advertise individual edits. (After all, if someone is intrigued by an image, they can always click on it to find out what it is.) And I've only left the names off of my own edits. All others I have kept labelled out of respect for the editors.
You got 20/20 vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals. :-D

forum banner submissions - ThrowgnCpr - 01-22-2011

I'd like to see the titles on there. Its great to be modest, and even want a particular design, but I think for consistency at least the titles (small) should be on there.

forum banner submissions - STANKPAC - 08-31-2011

Are we still allowed to make banners? Haven't really seen any new ones lately. This one I posted in L8wrtr & Jelio's thread for Superman Son of Jor-El:

[Image: supermanbannere.jpg]

forum banner submissions - Q2 - 08-31-2011

STANKPAC Wrote:Are we still allowed to make banners? Haven't really seen any new ones lately. This one I posted in L8wrtr & Jelio's thread for Superman Son of Jor-El:

[Image: supermanbannere.jpg]

You need to submit it through the submission form. Click the Submit menu button. Smile If it's just posted in the forum I will either miss it or forget about it.

^^ That doesn't seem to work. I'll try again though. I think it has to be a certain file size. Is there a size cap on banners now? All my other banners are roughly the same size as this one and are all jpeg. Would hate to reduce the quality on banners now. Help would be appreciated! ;-)

Okay I got the file size down no problem, but now I get this error message when I submit it:

Form failed to submit. The following error(s) occured:

The following users were not found:
  • thunderclap reave
Any suggestions? :oops:

forum banner submissions - Q2 - 08-31-2011

Give it a try again. I forgot a semicolon between reave's and my username. Should work now.