Fanedit Forums
forum banner submissions - Printable Version

+- Fanedit Forums (https://forums.fanedit.org)
+-- Forum: Fanedit.org Discussions (https://forums.fanedit.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Site News (https://forums.fanedit.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: forum banner submissions (/showthread.php?tid=3371)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

forum banner submissions - Remixed by Jorge - 11-04-2010

STANKPAC Wrote:The only one that has a double is your recent submission of: 300 Full Combat Edition. Mine is already in the banner circulation. However, if the admins decide on doing a poll to see which one is voted the best, then I guess that would be o.k. Not quite sure on another poll contest though. We'll just have to wait to see what they decide on at a later time.;-)
is there another 300 fanedit? i could just change it to that.
until all fanedits have banners there really should not be a need for doubles or polls.

forum banner submissions - reave - 11-04-2010

killbillme Wrote:until all fanedits have banners there really should not be a need for doubles or polls.

There is no need for doubles or polls. One banner, one edit. If you want to swap out a banner for an existing one, that is fine.

forum banner submissions - Q2 - 11-04-2010

reave Wrote:There is no need for doubles or polls. One banner, one edit. If you want to swap out a banner for an existing one, that is fine.

But what if two different people submit a banner for the same edit?

forum banner submissions - Remixed by Jorge - 11-04-2010

thunderclap Wrote:This will be re-incorporated on the new site. I have to come up with a good way of sorting them too.

On a side note, the admins will be discussing a new policy for banners. While we love all the submissions we are reluctant to include multiple banners for one fanedit as it gives it more exposure than other edits. (Granted, this argument could be applied to fanedits with a banner vs without one, but I digress.) So don't be surprised if you create a banner for an edit that already has a banner and it is not included.
I missed this quick reply. thank you.
One question, are you asking us to stop making new banners or to just not upload them to this page? because I like making them but have no real hurry in seeing them up on rotation. i already made several and i figure you guys will get around to them when and if you like.
Just trying to understand. Smile

Just don't post for the time being. Otherwise they could get forgotten as I'm getting everything organized.

forum banner submissions - TVs Frink - 11-04-2010

reave Wrote:There is no need for doubles or poles.
Quote:Bryan Smolinski said:

[Image: Philadelphia%2BFlyers%2Bv%2BMontreal%2BC...vL6uul.jpg]

I has a sad.

forum banner submissions - ThrowgnCpr - 11-04-2010

STANKPAC Wrote:The only one that has a double is your recent submission of: 300 Full Combat Edition.

not completely true. AvP made a nice banner for my T2 edit, which I already created a banner for. No skin off my back though, its a nice banner. And I agree that we don't need multiple banners or polls. Lets get everything represented on the site.

Since there is such a huge back log of banners I'm going to ask those who have submitted to help me out. This will really simplify the process for me.

E-mail me a ZIP or RAR of your banners in JPG format to thunderclap82[at]hotmail[dot]com. Name each banner similar to [your_name]_[abridged_fe_title]_febanner.png

And this is optional, but if you REALLY want to make my life easy include a text file with the name of the fanedit your banner is for along with the URL to the fanedit on fanedit.org. It will save me a lot of time tracking all this down and you will make me very very happy. See? Doubly happy.

forum banner submissions - ThrowgnCpr - 11-04-2010

good plan. I'll send mine after dinner. triple happy Smile

forum banner submissions - STANKPAC - 11-04-2010

thunderclap Wrote:E-mail me a ZIP or RAR of your banners in PNG format to thunderclap82[at]hotmail[dot]com. Name each banner similar to [your_name]_[abridged_fe_title]_febanner.png

I thought you told me to put them in JPG format for now on! :-o lol.