Fanedit Forums
forum banner submissions - Printable Version

+- Fanedit Forums (https://forums.fanedit.org)
+-- Forum: Fanedit.org Discussions (https://forums.fanedit.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Site News (https://forums.fanedit.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: forum banner submissions (/showthread.php?tid=3371)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

forum banner submissions - tranzor - 10-31-2010

hebrides Wrote:I was thinking of doing one for this -- one of my favorite movies as a kid, and Philfrog's edit really is the ultimate version -- but you beat me to it. Nice!

Any chance you could move things over (or possibly up?) just a bit so that the washboard player's eye isn't covered by the "N"?

I cannot move it over because then Emmet gets cut by the welcome screen. I also have no pic to work with via the right side. If I move it up so you can see the washboard player's eye, the player's nose (middle) cuts slightly cut. I figured the way I have it is the best compromise without too much compromise

forum banner submissions - hebrides - 10-31-2010

tranzor Wrote:I cannot move it over because then Emmet gets cut by the welcome screen. I also have no pic to work with via the right side. If I move it up so you can see the washboard player's eye, the player's nose (middle) cuts slightly cut. I figured the way I have it is the best compromise without too much compromise

Oh, well. Definitely sounds like you made the right choice. It's just great to see the Frogtown Hollow Jubilee Jug Band!

forum banner submissions - chramon - 11-01-2010

OK worked out how to change the colours properly, heres the update please let me know if its not acceptable.

[Image: bigtrouble.jpg]

tranzor I dont know if you intended it but you missed out the transparency on the inside of the A and D

From Hell V2

[Image: fromhellbanner.jpg]

forum banner submissions - tranzor - 11-01-2010

nOmArch Wrote:OK worked out how to change the colours properly, heres the update please let me know if its not acceptable.

[Image: bigtrouble.jpg]

tranzor I dont know if you intended it but you missed out the transparency on the inside of the A and D

From Hell

[Image: fromhellbanner.jpg]

there is a tiny slit in the D and A if you look close. that was actually caused by adding an outer glow to the fan edit image, without the glow it goes full transparent, but I kind of like it filled better, easier to read

forum banner submissions - chramon - 11-01-2010

No worries, just thought I'd better mention it just in case you hadn't noticed Smile

Jay & Silent Bob

[Image: jaybobbanner.jpg]

forum banner submissions - chramon - 11-02-2010

[Image: cruelerintentionsbanner.jpg]

[Image: cruelerintentionsbanner.jpg]

[Image: highlanderiibanner.jpg]

[Image: starshiptroopersbanner.jpg]

forum banner submissions - Rogue-theX - 11-02-2010

I love the highlander one nOm' but wont conner's face be covered by the welcome screen?

forum banner submissions - chramon - 11-02-2010

Thanks Rogue Smile nothing I could do about that one unfortunately, although the welcome screen is partially transparent and Connor is still quite visible.

That said I'm gonna have a quick play with it as I've noticed a couple of nasty errors on it.

EDIT:

Highlander Banner V2

[Image: highlanderiibanner2u.jpg]

forum banner submissions - zeppelinrox - 11-02-2010

Call me crazy, but why can't the welcome screen be moved?
It also takes up alot of space.
I think it would look better as a ribbon/bar along the top, under the banner.

forum banner submissions - Rogue-theX - 11-02-2010

nOmArch Wrote:Thanks Rogue Smile nothing I could do about that one unfortunately, although the welcome screen is partially transparent and Connor is still quite visible.

That said I'm gonna have a quick play with it as I've noticed a couple of nasty errors on it.

EDIT:

Highlander Banner V2

[Image: highlanderiibanner2u.jpg]

Lookin' good nOmBig Grin