Fanedit Forums
forum banner submissions - Printable Version

+- Fanedit Forums (https://forums.fanedit.org)
+-- Forum: Fanedit.org Discussions (https://forums.fanedit.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Site News (https://forums.fanedit.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: forum banner submissions (/showthread.php?tid=3371)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

forum banner submissions - STANKPAC - 10-21-2010

TMBTM Wrote:Ha, okay I'm maybe a bit late to the party... looks fine in this last post.
Do you mean the revised one or the earlier one? :help:

forum banner submissions - Rogue-theX - 10-21-2010

There we go! Good job Stankpac : )

Rogue-theX Wrote:There we go! Good job Stankpac : )
Thank the maker! :high5:

forum banner submissions - TMBTM - 10-21-2010

STANKPAC Wrote:Do you mean the revised one or the earlier one? :help:

The earlier one has been already updated when I saw it, so to me it looked good and not the same as the one that is in Rogue's post, so I did not understand why. Anyway, it's fine now.

forum banner submissions - Mollo - 10-21-2010

The HULK Banner Created by Stankpac is brilliant!! Uncanny's banners are all excellent... Species X and Echo are my favorites. The Man Behind the Mask's KONG banner is simply perfect!!!

Other favorites are Terminator: Hands of Fate, Bourne Redemption, Nightmare on Elm Street 7: Dream Nemesis, Space Consecution (Love the monolith made out of the Fan logo bit), Two Exits From Pan's Labyrinth and Exorcist III.

I think Zombie Consecution and possibly Batman Consecution, although I have not seen the Batman one yet in rotation, could do with V.2 versions because the welcome sign covers the main image, if you know what I mean.

Here's another one:
[Image: darkcitybanner.jpg]

forum banner submissions - Remixed by Jorge - 10-21-2010

ok, my first entries.

[Image: e0omjt.png]

[Image: n6qa6b.png]

[Image: 24g7ouu.png]

and last one before i go to work.

[Image: 250qya0.png]

forum banner submissions - Uncanny Antman - 10-21-2010

Mollo Wrote:Uncanny's banners are all excellent...
Thanks, M. 'Preciate that. Smile

[Image: febannervanishing.jpg]

[Image: febannermatrixdezionize.jpg]

[Image: febannerdiehard2.jpg]

forum banner submissions - ThrowgnCpr - 10-21-2010

Mollo Wrote:I think Zombie Consecution and possibly Batman Consecution, although I have not seen the Batman one yet in rotation, could do with V.2 versions because the welcome sign covers the main image, if you know what I mean.

It's a matter of personal preference, but I would have to disagree here. Not that I have any issues with modifying them, I just think they still work well where they are. I'm not a fan of a small key object in between the welcome box and the FE logo. it pins everything down.

forum banner submissions - Remixed by Jorge - 10-21-2010

ThrowgnCpr Wrote:It's a matter of personal preference, but I would have to disagree here. Not that I have any issues with modifying them, I just think they still work well where they are. I'm not a fan of a small key object in between the welcome box and the FE logo. it pins everything down.
i totally agree. and since recently starting to create banners, i realize its quite challenging not to put a key item in that space and to use the other spaces. a smaller logo would help.