Fanedit Forums
forum banner submissions - Printable Version

+- Fanedit Forums (https://forums.fanedit.org)
+-- Forum: Fanedit.org Discussions (https://forums.fanedit.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Site News (https://forums.fanedit.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: forum banner submissions (/showthread.php?tid=3371)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

forum banner submissions - ThrowgnCpr - 10-16-2010

AvP Wrote:[Image: handsoffate.jpg]

wow, thanks AvP!!!! :yo:

forum banner submissions - STANKPAC - 10-17-2010

[Image: insomniammebanner.jpg]

forum banner submissions - TVs Frink - 10-17-2010

ThrowgnCpr Wrote:I find myself refreshing the page over and over again to look at all this eye candy Smile
Wait, since when did my chiseled features get on the front page?

forum banner submissions - spelledaren - 10-18-2010

These new forum banners are rocking. It's starting to look really good, moving around the site seeing these new ones.

forum banner submissions - reave - 10-18-2010

The banners look great, thanks guys. I would like to make note of a couple of general guidelines for the banners.

1. The font size of the fanedit title should be slightly smaller than the "fanedit.org" section of the logo or smaller. Again, we want to showcase the edits, but the banner is still for Fanedit.org, not a particular edit.

2. Slightly obscuring the main logo, changing the colors of the logo and a general light manipulation of the logo should be fine, but cutting out part of the logo or altering the logo to the point where it doesn't blend nicely into the next banner (as you navigate pages) is not.

I will review all banner submissions before they are put into rotation. If you don't see yours in the rotation, it probably has one of the above issues.

forum banner submissions - STANKPAC - 10-18-2010

[Image: rotssebanner.jpg]

forum banner submissions - Uncanny Antman - 10-19-2010

reave Wrote:I will review all banner submissions before they are put into rotation. If you don't see yours in the rotation, it probably has one of the above issues.
I have a couple that don't seem to have hit the rotation. A few have edit titles that aren't quite as small as the FANEDIT.ORG, which I can resize easily, but a few of them I can't figure what the priblem might be. Is it okay if I repost some 'missing' ones to see if they weren't just overlooked?

forum banner submissions - ThrowgnCpr - 10-19-2010

almost all of mine aren't in rotation. let me know if they are all not up to code...

forum banner submissions - Q2 - 10-19-2010

I believe bot of yours (ThrowgnCpr and UA) are all included. It's randomized and there are a LOT of banners so it's possible you just haven't come across them. The only way one wouldn't have been included is if you created multiple banners for one edit. We went with the one we liked best.

forum banner submissions - ThrowgnCpr - 10-19-2010

Its cool. The only one I know there is a double of is my T2 edit (that AvP graciously made a second for). It's just that I spend (probably too much) time on FE and have only seen Dead Set Serious (probably my least favorite banner), and its the only one I saw on the FE page.

Just curious...