• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I like shaved pussies.

00106cc4c7846deae5a0a14ad2462f82.jpg

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
sorry if this post was out of line, I meant nothing by it.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
When I'm typing without thinking, I can type with admirable speed that would have impressed the heck out of my childhood self. The moment I start appreciating my skill, however, I slow way down and leave typos all over the place.

... I'm sure this happens to most everyone. :p

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am sorry, I did not mean to be a jerk nor insensitive, I was trying to post something humorous and join in the conversation and what not, I didn't mean to bother anyone, nor hurt anyones feelings or be a pest. I am not entirely sure exactly what I did wrong, I am an idiot, but I really really really didn't want to be a jerk or say something out of line or be mean, I just wanted to say something to someone for a second, I apologize. I tried to fix the posts I've made in the immediate past that may have been out of line, because I don't come here to bother people but I think that is what I have mainly been doing tho I am trying not to.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rogue-theX said:
I am sorry, I did not mean to be a jerk nor insensitive, I was trying to post something humorous and join in the conversation and what not, I didn't mean to bother anyone, nor hurt anyones feelings or be a pest. I am not entirely sure exactly what I did wrong, I am an idiot, but I really really really didn't want to be a jerk or say something out of line or be mean, I just wanted to say something to someone for a second, I apologize. I tried to fix the posts I've made in the immediate past that may have been out of line, because I don't come here to bother people but I think that is what I have mainly been doing tho I am trying not to.

You are never a jerk, or an idiot, or out of line my friend. The times we are living through are a bother but you never are. Hope all is well :) .

suspiciouscoffee

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Easter Fun Fact: There are books that detail the days between the death and resurrection, in which 4 men claimed to either be him or his true successor, before the eventual return of the true white-looking long-haired jewish man from another world who saved everyone.

There was a kid that looked like his younger self, a man that looked like him but a cyborg, an alien energy force that took humanoid shape that looked like him but with tinted shades, and Steel.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
sling tv is horrible, options are limited, and thanks to the  policies they have set in place,
even if you cancel after 2 whole days of viewing, they still consider it a partial month and will not refund your money.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Be careful, I had a dream once where I got banned for insulting Addiesin, I'm sure you'll fair worse for threatening him ;)

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
Be careful, I had a dream once where I got banned for insulting Addiesin, I'm sure you'll fair worse for threatening him ;)

I've had many dreams about Addiesin  ;)

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
One of the things which have left me with the impression that I may be non-binary is my recent desire to begin experimenting with makeup. I keep checking my face out in the mirror and wondering how I’d look with mascara/eyeliner and dark lipstick. Unfortunately, I can’t go that route without drawing attention from my mother and sister, which would open an ideological floodgate I’d much rather keep closed right now.

A minor gripe in the grand scheme of things. Still, I wanted it off my chest.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Duragizer said:
One of the things which have left me with the impression that I may be non-binary is my recent desire to begin experimenting with makeup. I keep checking my face out in the mirror and wondering how I’d look with mascara/eyeliner and dark lipstick. Unfortunately, I can’t go that route without drawing attention from my mother and sister, which would open an ideological floodgate I’d much rather keep closed right now.

A minor gripe in the grand scheme of things. Still, I wanted it off my chest.

Well, if you want to talk about, if you have any questions or concerns, need help figuring things out, this nonbinary individual right here is always available.

Top Bottom