• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ok but which did you do, Grandpa?

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I like burritos, and I like pineapples, but I don't like pineapples in burritos. Discuss

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Possessed said:
I like burritos, and I like pineapples, but I don't like pineapples in burritos. Discuss

Everything is just a sandwich with different breads or bread replacements. Or sometimes, no bread.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
Ok but which did you do, Grandpa?

4Qelow3llU6dPv_HbAspDH_ptQY=.gif

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Possessed said:

What about burritos in pineapples?

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Show me an example that isn't photoshopped and I'll give a verdict.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Possessed said:
Show me an example that isn't photoshopped and I'll give a verdict.

Oh, I see — it's all about aesthetic value with you, isn't it?

What a fickle man you are.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
No I'm just not going to pass a verdict on something YOU MADE UP. That's right, I know.

Crimson713

Reaction score
Trophy Points
addiesin said:
Possessed said:

Everything is just a sandwich with different breads or bread replacements. Or sometimes, no bread.

Everything in this universe either is, or isn't, a potato.

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just wrote a two page paper on Kirk and Khan in Wrath of Khan for extra credit in a Communications class.  When presented with a 5 hour deadline to read a prompt, formulate a thesis, and then write the entire paper, Star Trek always makes things easy.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
addiesin said:
Possessed said:

490.jpg

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The existence of that chart just proves I'm not the only one who's noticed. Lasagna? Just a big noodle sandwich. Buildings? Just concrete and people sandwiches, man. 

818a08affe6199d37b000102dc5cb930.jpg

suspiciouscoffee

Reaction score
Trophy Points
So my mom was going through boxes of old stuff to clean up for Thanksgiving dinner and came across an old folder of stuff from when I was in preschool.  One page in it was something a teacher wrote about how much I liked superheroes (shocking, I know).  In it, the teacher described a story I apparently told her about being Superman, except I didn't have Lois Lane, I had Lewis Lane.

How the hell did it take me so many years to realize I'm gay when I've been gay since preschool‽

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wow, what a coincidence.  I just had a dream last night that I was Superman, with weird lyrics to the theme I wish I could remember.  I rhymed "freak" with something.

Does anyone actually enjoy Thanksgiving?

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanksgiving turned out alright this year.  I ended up spending quite a bit of time with my grandmother.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
If Lady Gaga is the new Madonna, Katie Perry is the new Cher?

Top Bottom