• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Week of December 20th, 2020 - New Fanedits

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
7 new edits this week... maybe Christmas has come early.

xmendays-dugnutt-front-7-1608508308.jpg

X-Men: Days of Future Past - A Dugnutt Cut by Bobson Dugnutt

An edit of an almost perfect X-Men film that adds the best of the official Extended Edition to the Theatrical cut, while also trimming and cutting bits and pieces here and there. A few jokes, lines, Mystique moments, breaking of the time-travel rules and the ending have been cut and changed from the film as to better the overall story and narrative thrust.

alienscocoon-front-90-1608508759.jpg

Aliens: The Cocoon Cut by Bobson Dugnutt
The last shreds off the cutting room floor have been put back into Aliens, as the infamous Burke Cocoon scene has been reinstated along with several other short moments and lines that were never included in any other cut of the film.

closecontacted-front-4-1608508393.jpg

Close Encounters of the Third Kind: Contacted Edition by Bobson Dugnutt

The Contacted Edition used the best material from all three official cuts, along with a few unique changes and trims, to try and craft the most satisfying version of Close Encounters.

mrwhite-front-64-1608508666.jpg

Mr White by It'sOnRandom
A shortened down TV to Movie edit of the first season of Breaking Bad.

worldisnotenough-millenium-front-12-1608509575.jpg

The World is Not Enough: Millenium Edition by lapis molari
Several big cuts and many small trims make this Bond less cheesy, less sexist, more hard-boiled. It has fewer puns, a better balance between suspense and action, and is a lot snappier.

revquest-front-56-1608507931.jpg

Revolution: A Quest For Family by youngy94
I will be taking the first 10 episodes and the second 10 episodes which run for just over 7 hours each and making them into 2 seperate movies of around 3 hours that will deal with the seperate season's storylines in a much more compact way as well as removing any unnecessary scenes to improve the pace and the overall viewing experience. 

houseabrasax-front-43-1608508198.jpg

The House Of Abrasax
With reduced bloat, some light resequencing and a complete colour regrade to lighten everything up I present to you a leaner, more focused and utterly unique space opera from the minds of the Wachowski's.

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Uh oh I don't stand a chance in this FEOTM.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
[quote="It']
i don't stand a chance in this FEOTM.
[/quote]

I disagree, people certainly love Breaking Bad, and edits of popular things seem to get a lot of traction. I could be completely wrong on that though.

Also, to the staff,  is there a reason why the link to the Mr White IFDB page is dead? Has the page just not gone up yet?

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
[quote="It']

I disagree, people certainly love Breaking Bad, and edits of popular things seem to get a lot of traction. I could be completely wrong on that though.

Also, to the staff,  is there a reason why the link to the Mr White IFDB page is dead? Has the page just not gone up yet?
[/quote]

I'm assuming It'sOnRandom edited the IFDB entry. If that's the case it will be offline until the updates are accepted by the IFDB crew.

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DigModiFicaTion said:
jrWHAG42 said:
[quote="It']

I'm assuming It'sOnRandom edited the IFDB entry. If that's the case it will be offline until the updates are accepted by the IFDB crew.
[/quote]

Correct, I did edit the tagline from it as I realised I had made a mistake with what season the quote was from.

Top Bottom