• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Week of November 1st, 2020 - New Fanedits

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
4 new edits this week:

thatthinglp-front-10-1604248862.jpg

That Thing You Do! (LP) by DigModiFicaTion
The story of 5 friends form Erie, PA who find themselves on a journey of wonder as they rise the charts doing that thing they do.

itbookish-front-3-1604248839.jpg

IT: The Bookish Edit by Q2
I really enjoyed both movies as well as the source material. Like many people, I did feel Chapter 2 got a little long. Now most people would cut footage to tighten it up, but I was more curious how the movie(s) would play out as a single long film edited closer to the book. This is the result.

startrekgideon-front-43-1604249078.jpg

Star Trek: The Mark of Gideon Re-Cut by The Warlord
We focus on Kirk's storyline entirely until he finally meets Hodin and realises he is on a replica. Thus, we – the viewer – follow Kirk's story, and don't discover the truth until he does.

nightofsamhain-front-55-1604249473.jpg

The Night of Samhain by Last Survivor
...the intention here is to fully embrace the cult storylines of both films to present one night of terror, when the events of HIII and H6 take place at the same time.

Top Bottom