• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Demon Headmaster (2019)

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just started on CBBC yesterday, a revival of the popular 1990s series, based on the 2017 novel by Gillian Cross that rebooted the concept, Total Control

First episode had the tight flavour of menace, there's some stakes and cause for concern (Lizzy's mother having an undisclosed illness), a twist with the bully being reminded of his cruller acts and is prompted to commit them again (Blake and the fire alarms), the one thing I took issue with is how easy the Headmaster's username and passwords were...but then, it's miles simpler than the ridiculous code cracking that cracked Number 10's database in "The Prime Minister's Brain

The CBBC presenter just before it started was doing my head in with the ever so childish "theory tweets" from fans, please don't air something that condescending before an episode again.

I sensed the tiniest hint of the original series theme in the titles too.

Top Bottom