• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Men in Black: Intergalactic Duology:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Men in Black: Intergalactic Duology:

A major improvement of an already very enjoyable film.
This review is focused only on the extended edition of the first film. I loved the theatrical cut, and remember hearing something about reshoots - but didn't know just how different the TC was from the original. And now, thanks to Bobson's edit, I know what I've been missing all these years. I like the "new" (=original) narrative very much, and highly recommend watching it.
The edit is not perfect. While the editing is technically perfect (as always), there is a significant drop in quality as a result of using the PAL DVD source. It did not hurt my enjoyment, but it is a flaw in the edit.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/men-in-black-intergalactic-duology/discussions/10590/

Top Bottom