• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Game of Thrones: A Storm of Swords:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Game of Thrones: A Storm of Swords:

Very well done. Cutting the plots that don't add much, unnecessary filler etc, to make a film I find easily as entertaining as the original season, if not more.
The only negatives I can remember:
1. In the beginning, the Lannisters, the battle and Jamies' capture, seems chronologically wrong. Jamie is referred to as if he already has been captured, then the aftermath of the battle is shown, then we see Rob return with the captured Jamie.
2. Arya at Harrenhal, I would have liked to've seen more of Arya and Tywin, also the Tickler being killed by Jaquen doesn't seem happen on Arya's orders, so to speak, so why can sho force him to do her bidding later with naming himself. It just doesn't seem clear enough.
The rest, is a brilliantly condensed version of the season, keeping the most important things and skipping the unimportant things, like Dani in this Season, without anything noticebly missing. The editing also has significantly imrpoved over the season 1 edit, which already wasn't bad by any means, but it is even better in this one.
Definitely recommended.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/game-of-thrones-a-storm-of-swords/discussions/10367/

Top Bottom