• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Whelp, looks like I jumped the gun a little bit with that tibbit of news: that will not be MODOK's design.
Yeah, that will not be MODOK's design......................this will apparently"

All silver and robotic with weird and huge none moving silver teeth (almost looks like the chatter) and a nice pair of red eyes.

Looked like a big silver statue or buddha.

From here:

You had one job, Feige.............

Sorry admins if this is the wrong place for this but, is there anyone from Canada who wants a digital code for the MCU Spider-Man trilogy? I bought a trilogy set from Canada but I can't redeem the digital codes because my account is US. First come first serve, haha!

EDIT: @macmilln got it

Last edited:
Werewolf by Night (2022)

Werewolf_by_Night_%28TV_special%29_poster.jpg

I very much liked the mini-movie, but didn't like how the cutesy last scene (which was fine in of itself, though I wish they'd gone with a less distractingly iconic sendoff song) utterly ruined the Halloween mood. You can't do a tonal swerve like that and then go back to a spooky end credits sequence, and expect the ambiance not to break like a dropped egg. If anything, that last scene should have come after the credits, but I'd have been fine with omitting it entirely.

Other than that, tons of fun, no notes.

I liked it a lot too, and I appreciated the run time. Not too short, not too long.

I was reading a comic that happened to feature Hercules as part of the Avengers. I found him to be somewhat amusing, and it got me thinking about Hercules in the MCU. What if Disney killed two birds with one stone, and made a Hercules movie that served as both a remake of their animated film, as well as an entry in the MCU?
I have yet to see the new Thor, so for all I know maybe he's already been introduced in the MCU. I think I heard something about Greek gods being in it.

On another note, what if the X-Men are introduced to the MCU by way of, say, the Starjammers? Like the Guardians run into them or something. What if the X-Men are never actually brought in properly, but just related teams? Give me an Alpha Flight movie. I just think it would be neat if they distanced themselves from the Fox movies as much as possible. But if we do get a proper X-Men team, I'd really like to see the classic 5. Oh, and what about Tom Hardy as prof X, in reference to him playing a Patrick Stewart in Star Trek Nemesis? I suppose they might want to avoid using him because of Venom. Oh, on that note, Flash Thompson should totally be the MCU's Venom. Build up an established character rather than introduce yet another Eddie Brock.

Anyways, MCU sux.

New Trailer for Quantumania is out..........................................and the worst fears about them messing up MODOK is true. They just CTRL-V'd Corey Stall's face onto him.

Overall I think the movie looks good but I don't know why the recast the daughter and I don't know why they thought that MODOK design was a good idea.

I don't know why the recast the daughter
They recast her in "Avengers: Endgame" because of the five-year time jump. Scott escaped from the Quantum Realm to find out that five years had passed and his daughter was older.

I saw the earlier trailer in 3D before Avatar and the kids ate up the visuals in 3D. I think they liked that trailer’s visuals better than Avatar because it was more in-your-face. I’ve got zero interest in this movie, but might take the kids.

Overall I think the movie looks good but I don't know why the recast the daughter and I don't know why they thought that MODOK design was a good idea.
Think it's because they plan for her to appear in other movies and want an actress who would be up to the task and known to a lot more people.

But yeah, who thought CTRL-V Corey Stall's face onto there made for a good MODOK design? Like it's not even messed up, it's just his face....

All the more confounding when you see how much they nailed Kang's design.

New Trailer for Quantumania is out..........................................and the worst fears about them messing up MODOK is true. They just CTRL-V'd Corey Stall's face onto him.
Uhhhhhhhhhh......

I'm not gonna lie... That was one of the worst trailers I've ever seen. Jeeeeesus......

Uhhhhhhhhhh......

I'm not gonna lie... That was one of the worst trailers I've ever seen. Jeeeeesus......
it is a bad trailer got to agree. the previous trailer was really inspiring, but this one just feels MEH.

Am I the only one who thought your use name was pronounced Ah-Dee-ESS-In? 🤣

But yeah, who thought CTRL-V Corey Stall's face onto there made for a good MODOK design? Like it's not even messed up, it's just his face....
Oh lord.........there has been new leaks for the film and MODOK's treatment is worse....

Like I'm still looking forward to Quantumania and Kang, but damn. I was really looking forward to seeing MODOK on the big screen. SMH

Back
Top Bottom