• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Songs Stuck in Your Head

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Stuck in my head for just over a month now.

Jacke Blue by Ozark Mountain Daredevils

Stuck in my head for months.

Young Love by Sonny James

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Give me Love (Give Me Peace on Earth) by George Harrison. One of the greatest songs ever written.

lapis molari

Better edits through feedback.
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Since watching The Full Monty again: The Stripper. 😆

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points

This song's been living in my head rent-free for close to three months now.

ravks

Reaction score
Trophy Points

Beatles version with Paul McCartney singing the lyrics is also contagious!

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Party in the USA by that one person. It's like a horrible migraine. Some one shoot me.

Gieferg

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I had opening part of the song keep coming back to me for over 30 years and I couldn't remember what it was. Last summer I've finally realized it had something to do with some sport event from distant past, then I've found it:

Last edited:

ParanoidAndroid

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Spent a whole day trying to place a song that wouldn't leave my mind, turned out to be "Michelle" from Rubber Soul so that's no bad thing!

Makes me want to break out the old 1962-1966 LP I have again, any thoughts on how the original release compares to the new remasters?

ravks

Reaction score
Trophy Points
One of my favorite songs from the Beatles! Can’t remember if I have the Rubber Soul LP (most of my large album collection was given to me) but digitally with bluetooth it sounds great on the stereo.

ParanoidAndroid

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
One of my favorite songs from the Beatles! Can’t remember if I have the Rubber Soul LP (most of my large album collection was given to me) but digitally with bluetooth it sounds great on the stereo.
Not particularly switched on to matters of audio fidelity, but the 50 year old record I have (from the Red and Blue albums) still sounds fantastic to my ears.

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I can go a very long time without hearing certain songs that have a huge impact on me and almost forget them. Then...all it takes is once and I'm hooked for what seems like forever. This is one of those songs. God help me...

Top Bottom