• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom: Willie Scott Edition:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom: Willie Scott Edition:

Like many others I think Temple of Doom is the worst of the original Indy movies. It's still a good movie but Willie Scott is a decent character at best and the movie is just so dark toned at times. Well this one didn't make the movie more cheerful but Willie got an improvement. I never really minded the outdated special effects but this one got rid of many as well which is nice.

I enjoyed this one quite a bit and Willie was a better character this time around. I don't think it's THE Temple of Doom edition for me but it's still a small improvement to already a good movie.

A few audio editing "glitches" slighty stood out but nothing major. Visual editing was good.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/indiana-jo...-doom-willie-scott-edition/discussions/10126/

Top Bottom