• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

OT.com Updates (no forum drama allowed)

Possessed said:
Warbler said:
Possessed said:
At this point you should probably just pretend you do. 

*sigh*

Oh well.

Well if you must know, callipso was accusing jrW of missing/not getting a joke/missing/not understanding sarcasm so he called him warbler amd introduced him to you, the real warbler, because... Well no offense but you're pretty well known for not getting jokes. 

No offense taken.  I will be the first to admit that I suck at "getting the joke" and detecting sarcasm on forums.

Possessed said:
Don't get mad at me though remember I just decrypted it for you I didn't make it. 

I am not mad at all. 

Possessed said:
Although the fact that you didn't get it doesn't really help your case but it IS hilarious...

I suppose.

dahmage said:
part of me hopes that Warbler is just engaging in the longest, and most dedicated, joke.

I wish I had been, but nope.

Collipso said:
i was joking with warbler, actually, not with jrWHAG. i hope so, at least. @jrWHAG42 sorry for any misunderstandings.

I think this threw me off the track.

I usually go by Jrzag, WHAG is an inside joke with one of my friends based on her typo. For this I signed up as JrWHAG because because it was on my mind at the time. Please, you may just call me J. Or Zag. Or just WHAG. Or even Your Lord and Saviour. But JrW just sounds ridiculous, and fully typing out jrWHAG just makes me feel weird.

Oh, hi. 

Please wipe your shoes off and play nice. As Frink mentioned, we're more than happy to have you all here, let's just not let this devolve into an OT-bashing forum. We have a long history with OT, and any current issues can't erase that. 

If anyone has any specific questions that are not answered by our rules and guidelines, or any specific issues, please feel free to pm me or another staff member.

jrWHAG42 said:
I usually go by Jrzag, WHAG is an inside joke with one of my friends based on her typo. For this I signed up as JrWHAG because because it was on my mind at the time. Please, you may just call me J. Or Zag. Or just WHAG. Or even Your Lord and Saviour. But JrW just sounds ridiculous, and fully typing out jrWHAG just makes me feel weird.

Under no circumstances am I calling you J.

Possessed said:
jrWHAG42 said:

Hp64.gif

Possessed said:
jrWHAG42 said:

How's about Mista J, puddin'?

I could maybe work that in. I have never had pudding though. Will that be a problem, puddin?

Possessed said:
I could maybe work that in. I have never had pudding though. Will that be a problem, puddin?

No problem there.

silly possessed and the 1 billion things he has never eaten.

Possessed said:

G4dmeJz.gif

85db752b7865f5edc8d0c6b38deb9b7f.gif

qZwpOnu.gif

tumblr_mbgc8nFMih1qdgmu2o7_250.gif

v7VCoNe.gif

mxXj1OX.gif

MasculineBlankBigmouthbass-max-1mb.gif

i'm not going to debate that here. that's not what this thread is for. no drama, please. i'll talk to you over at discord, though, so keep an eye out for that, warbler.

Back
Top Bottom