• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

OT.com Updates (no forum drama allowed)

i was joking with warbler, actually, not with jrWHAG. i hope so, at least. @jrWHAG42 sorry for any misunderstandings.

Are you guys being serious right now?

Anyway the original series are definitely good games. But you should most Def play the first three x games asap. 

Also, you grew up with the anniversary collection?  Now I feel old. Although I was only a teenager when that came out.

Whoops, I guess I misunderstood and kind of jumped the gun.

Moe_Syzlak said:
Collipso said:
but yeah i'll echo what others have said that this site is a bit tricky on mobile.

I don’t know if others experience this, but on long posts from my iPhone this mobile site will become insufferably slow allowing me to type letters at about one every two seconds. It also does some very odd autocorrect things. I’m on this site about 99.9% of the time on mobile.

On Android phones my experience has been something similar. It used to be worse and got better when a forum plug-in was tinkered with iirc, but it's still an issue. I've learned to work around it so far.

rMVZTya_d.jpg

Say the line, Warb!

^ look out, that kitty is about to get that birdy

Hey I'm not the one that made the joke I'm just decrypting it for him. 

Also I highly doubt anyone was actually offended by an opinion on mega man even if it was presented (satirically) snobbily.

jrWHAG42 said:
PossessedEdits said:
I don't know. You like classic mega man more than mega man x. I'm not sure I can get passed that.

It's what I grew up with; I had the anniversary collection on the GameCube, and not the X collection.

One needs no excuse to like Mega Man 2, since it's the best Mega Man game.

I take no offense to anything. Also, I didn't get the joke. Also, I specifically mentioned the anniversary collection because I knew it'd make someone feel old, but yes, I am a youngin. But heck, now I feel old with these Legacy collections!

chyron8472 said:
jrWHAG42 said:
PossessedEdits said:
I don't know. You like classic mega man more than mega man x. I'm not sure I can get passed that.

It's what I grew up with; I had the anniversary collection on the GameCube, and not the X collection.

One needs no excuse to like Mega Man 2, since it's the best Mega Man game.

Thank you. Ask me a year ago, I'd say 3 is the best, but now I think 2 is slightly better. The only ones I don't like are 1,6,and 8.

Warbler said:
Possessed said:
That IS the joke.

I still don't get it.

At this point you should probably just pretend you do. 

Anyway mega man 2 and 3 are both great games. No doubt. And the X series overall took a harsh nosedive after the super Nintendo Era (Although the first ps1 one was still great despite the cutscenes and the second one was okay) but the first three on the super Nintendo are fabulous.

Warbler said:
Possessed said:

*sigh*

Oh well.

Well if you must know, callipso was accusing jrW of missing/not getting a joke/missing/not understanding sarcasm so he called him warbler amd introduced him to you, the real warbler, because... Well no offense but you're pretty well known for not getting jokes. 

Don't get mad at me though remember I just decrypted it for you I didn't make it. 

Although the fact that you didn't get it doesn't really help your case but it IS hilarious...

Possessed said:
Hey I'm not the one that made the joke I'm just decrypting it for him. 

Also I highly doubt anyone was actually offended by an opinion on mega man even if it was presented (satirically) snobbily.

Possessed said:
Warbler said:
Possessed said:

*sigh*

Oh well.

Well if you must know, callipso was accusing jrW of missing/not getting a joke/missing/not understanding sarcasm so he called him warbler amd introduced him to you, the real warbler, because... Well no offense but you're pretty well known for not getting jokes. 

Don't get mad at me though remember I just decrypted it for you I didn't make it. 

Although the fact that you didn't get it doesn't really help your case but it IS hilarious...

part of me hopes that Warbler is just engaging in the longest, and most dedicated, joke.

Back
Top Bottom