• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

OT.com Updates (no forum drama allowed)

By the way, Neglify, I absolutely love your Dark Tower sig quote.  :D

ChainsawAsh said:

Thankee-sai. Long days and pleasant nights.

dahmage said:
@"PossessedEdits" is my +1

Are you guys ever gonna just get it over with and make a pizza thread here?

I wish you'd said that before I drank all the champagne. I would have let you have a sip

74ghLPG.gif

Neglify said:
ChainsawAsh said:

Thankee-sai. Long days and pleasant nights.

Ugh. Here come the Wolves of the Calla flashbacks. Kill me now, lightsaber-wielding Doombots.

doubleofive said:

Oh thank god I thought I was going to have to send someone to your house.

Just kidding I know you've been here exactly one month less than me.

DominicCobb said:
Nice to see you guys here, but I hope you also take a chance to explore what this particular site has to offer, rather than just use it as sort of a safe space from the OT.com moderation.

oh, don't worry. i joined FE at the same time i joined OT and i joined both for the fanedits, but i ended up staying there more for no good reason.

but yeah i'll echo what others have said that this site is a bit tricky on mobile.

Collipso said:
but yeah i'll echo what others have said that this site is a bit tricky on mobile.

I don’t know if others experience this, but on long posts from my iPhone this mobile site will become insufferably slow allowing me to type letters at about one every two seconds. It also does some very odd autocorrect things. I’m on this site about 99.9% of the time on mobile.

that happened to me when i used my iPad. not sure if that happens to non-Apple devices as well.

Well it's really slow backspacing and the text select doesn't work right, which makes the out of context thread hard to contribute to which is tragic.

I do everything on mobile, and all works out for me.
It did take me forever to learn how to quote though.
If you need guidance from a mobile expert, I may not be one of your "Original Trilogy" friends, but I am here.

I don't know. You like classic mega man more than mega man x. I'm not sure I can get passed that.

PossessedEdits said:
I don't know. You like classic mega man more than mega man x. I'm not sure I can get passed that.

It's what I grew up with; I had the anniversary collection on the GameCube, and not the X collection.
I have since acquired the X collection on the ps2, though I haven't gotten around to playing it much yet. And now all of my games and other belongings in storage due to something or another, so I couldn't play it now if I wanted to.
If it's a crime to enjoy good games, then sue me.

Collipso said:
@warbler, meet warbler.

Knock it off, the guy's been here longer and just met us (we just joined!).  We're intruding here and should treat the people who've been here with some courtesy.  That's not fair to Warb or jrWHAG42.

jrWHAG, in case it wasn't clear, Possessed was joking.

Back
Top Bottom