• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

OT.com Updates (no forum drama allowed)

TVs Frink said:
Also @"SilverWook" is here.  Say hi.

Hey, you sass that hoopy @"SilverWook"? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is.

What discord server is that?

For a fleeting moment in my mind, Warb had a job in the burgeoning field of Disco R&D Apps.  Hustle 2.0 is currently in beta and coming to a phone near you!

Can anyone else see what that server is or is it a bad link?  It could be to the OT.com server that I was also banned from.

TVs Frink said:
Can anyone else see what that server is or is it a bad link?  It could be to the OT.com server that I was also banned from.

I signed up for Discord to answer this query...

2.2 Minutes Later

Discord sucks I can't figure this out oh wait hold on...

4.2 Minutes Later

Nope fck this site.

Neglify said:
TVs Frink said:

I signed up for Discord to answer this query...

2.2 Minutes Later

Discord sucks I can't figure this out oh wait hold on...

4.2 Minutes Later

Nope fck this site.

It works fine for me as long as I'm not banned from that particular server hashtagshrug.

I'm pretty sure the link is just messed up.

I've never spent nearly as much time on FE as OT, usually only checking in every few weeks. But, I'll have to make a point to do so more regularly now that this thread informs me that several old friends and faces can be found here. I've been an active member of OT for close to 16 years, and have no intention of slowing down, but it's overdue to build up more activity over here. 

Hello, everyone! I'm glad you're here rather than nowhere. We're like the Naboo and Gungans: we form a symbian circle and what happens to one of us will affect the other.

Handman said:
And we miss you!

Exactly!  Just spend some more time here and you won't have to miss us so much.

I had thought I might be welcomed back there with the change in ownership, but I've heard nothing on that front, and it's not the same anymore anyway.  I think I'm good here.

jrWHAG42 said:
I'm pretty sure the link is just messed up.

Not according to @"suspiciouscoffee".   If you don't have an invite link, direct links won't work...I'm pretty sure.

I could've been wrong, I didn't click the link, I just know that he's on an OT server and if there's an OT server Frink was banned from, I assumed that was it.

Who owns OT now?  I haven't been on there in a while.

SilverWook and Anchorhead. It's also funded through member donations now.

Also, oojason appears to be performing moderator functions again, though I don't recall if it was ever formally announced that he'd be returning as a mod.

ChainsawAsh said:
SilverWook and Anchorhead. It's also funded through member donations now.

Also, oojason appears to be performing moderator functions again, though I don't recall if it was ever formally announced that he'd be returning as a mod.

he does seem to, it wasn't announced, and despite what he has said, he never lost the rights of mod as is proved by his sig avatar.  just messy in my opinion.

For the sake of clarity, neither I nor any of the mods "own" the site. It still belongs to Jay, who provides technical and server support. We're just manning the ship for the foreseeable future, as long as enough server donations come in to keep the lights on. I don't know where the idea we own OT got started.

I also have no idea what that discord server Warb linked to is. It doesn't seem to have any channels or the link simply isn't working for me. There was a one post wonder several months ago who posted a link to an unofficial and unsanctioned OT discord, for reasons which remain murky, if not suspicious.

Back
Top Bottom