• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

OT.com Updates (no forum drama allowed)

I very much hope SilverWook and Anchorhead can keep it going.  I don't know Anchorhead too well, but I love me some SilverWook and would hate to see anything go wrong in his world.  That said, I'm planning to hedge my bets and establish a parallel Project Threepio discussion thread here at Fanedit.org which would survive any troubles at OT.com.  I'm just checking with the mods to figure out where my crazy Star Wars non-fanedit niche project would go in their crazy non-Star Wars-centric organizational system.

It seems like quite a lot has unwound in the past few months over at OT.

i find it sad, but also perhaps this is the change OT needs, new leadership structures.  I trust something will be sorted out.

$70 a month total isn't too severe if all the "key" members chipped in say $10 a month. I would be more than willing to do $10 a month if I weren't permabanned. Which is interesting,  because without getting into it or desparaging any present or past members there,  I think I could get along with everyone just fine under that set up. But eh what can you do,  hey hey hey what can you do.

Listen if you wanna fight I'll throw down right here and right now but just a warning: I have SEEN million dollar baby.

We donate to @"reave" so he can keep these doors open.  I've done so myself on several occasions and will continue to do so.

I'd probably be willing to help keep their doors open too, if @"SilverWook" and Anchorhead want me back over there.

I know we're not supposed to talk about whatever went down over yonder, so I won't be very specific or negative or name names or any of that kind of thing. But the sudden influx of members, and this thread, did make me curious and/or suspicious because I don't frequent many other forms at all, so I did some reading. For what it's worth, and without saying too much, I feel for you guys. Also I think and hope you'll be happy and feel welcome here.

Just wanted to show some support after taking a look myself and coming to my own conclusions. I know it's late but I wanted to see if I thought you guys were cool before looking at old news. And I do. 

Hope that's ok.

So that's why I had the sensation someone was googling me the other day.

CatBus said:
So that's why I had the sensation someone was googling me the other day.

Nope, that was me.

I'll watch My Neighbor Totoro soon. I promise.

Do it in Japanese with subs please, if you can.

I've only watched Ghibli films dubbed. Whoops.

If only I had money.  I’d br willing to donate providing some demands were meant, but I don’t have money right now.  You can’t get blood from a stone.

Duragizer said:
Whatever grievances I've had with the forum as of late aside, the day ot.com closes its doors will be a sad one.

Quoted for truth.

Warbler said:
If only I had money.  I’d br willing to donate providing some demands were meant, but I don’t have money right now.  You can’t get blood from a stone.

a certain church in Ulster, Ireland would disagree with you.

dahmage said:

Is it the church of the flying spaghetti monster?  Because they actually owe ME money.

dahmage said:
Warbler said:

Huh?

Warbler said:
dahmage said:
Warbler said:

Huh?

i tried to give you all the relevant google keywords.  but you know what they say, you can lead a man to a computer, but you can't make him google.

https://www.libraryireland.com/Wonders/Bleeding-Stone.php

Possessed said:
dahmage said:

Is it the church of the flying spaghetti monster?  Because they actually owe ME money.

oh hai possessissippi

Actually, a little white after I posted the “huh” post,  I googled “Ulster Ireland blood from a stone”, and that page came up.

Back
Top Bottom