• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

OT.com Updates (no forum drama allowed)

suspiciouscoffee said:
Losing Frink on OT again and me subsequently joining this site is like Gandalf the Grey dying and Gandalf the White replacing him.  Except it's Frinkier.

Right?! It's so weird to see him in charge.

doubleofive said:
suspiciouscoffee said:
Losing Frink on OT again and me subsequently joining this site is like Gandalf the Grey dying and Gandalf the White replacing him.  Except it's Frinkier.

doubleofive said:
suspiciouscoffee said:

Yeah, you definitely want me in charge of your days and your nights.

Frink is no Scott Baio.

Scott Baio is no Frink.

I'll be in charge of everyone's days, but with they do at night is their own freaky business.

Hi! Nice to see(?) everyone.
And Yay for no markdown!
But boo for no marksdown.

I know I'm in the minority, but I actually liked markdown, but that's probably just because A)I was used to it and I'm not much of a forum person anymore. Even here I read much more than I post.(Probably not a permanent thing I'm still reading and I'm sure I'll start posting more eventually) so that was all I knew and 
B)I always post from my phone and it's easier to just keep typing than to hit buttons and I have markdown memorized more than html. 

I concur about missing marksdown though, and I'm glad to see you here even if I don't post as much as I used to on OT. (Which again is because of me, not the site. I probably wouldn't be posting as much on ot either if I was still allowed over there. Lol)

I still miss being able to discuss politics on ot.com   :(

But nice to have you here Ray.

Yay Ray!

Now down to business.  I always suspected I would be envious of Ray's record collection.  But if all you have is Frampton Comes Alive! I'm gonna retract my welcome.

We have the freaking CatBus here? That's rad.
Anyways I'm a dissappear before they realize I'm not an OT renegade.

jrWHAG42 said:
We have the freaking CatBus here? That's rad.
Anyways I'm a dissappear before they realize I'm not an OT renegade.

Quick, go make an OT account and come back here.

He also needs to get banned from there or told never to come back.

Back
Top Bottom