• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

OT.com Updates (no forum drama allowed)

Deleted a few posts.  No warnings or bans or anything like that, so no need to be worried if you're one of the people who posted.  Just a reminder to not use this thread or this site to discuss drama on other sites.  Thank you.

Can we use it to ask Duragizer why he chooses to still be Canadian? Or should we make that it's own thread?

Possessed said:
Can we use it to ask Duragizer why he chooses to still be Canadian? Or should we make that it's own thread?

You shouldn't need to ask that.

TVs Frink said:
Possessed said:

You shouldn't need to ask that.

I'll make the thread later.

Duragizer said:
Possessed said:
Neglify said:
No canadia hate here hoser.

Canada is fine, it's just not meant for Duragizer.

Strike that, reverse it.

3e6a74600c42f1ca1662893bc0aa178ce2f5282b_hq.gif

My "ftfy" post edited Possessed post to say RWWrfy, which stood for "Removed Willy Wonka reference for you". So I caught Duracell's Wonka reference first. As usual, I was ahead of the game. ;)

MovieFreakedMind said:
My "ftfy" post edited Possessed post to say RWWrfy, which stood for "Removed Willy Wonka reference for you". So I caught Duracell's Wonka reference first. As usual, I was ahead of the game. ;)

if you are ahead of the game, and the game is afoot, then you are head over heals.

are you in love or just clumsy?

dahmage said:
MovieFreakedMind said:

if you are ahead of the game, and the game is afoot, then you are head over heals.

Is that a party heal or a single character heal?

Possessed said:
Hi dagmage

TVs Frink said:
dahmage said:
MovieFreakedMind said:

Is that a party heal or a single character heal?

Curse my feeble human brain

Losing Frink on OT again and me subsequently joining this site is like Gandalf the Grey dying and Gandalf the White replacing him.  Except it's Frinkier.

It's nothing like that, go sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

Possessed said:
go sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

Yes, he should have a good think about how right he is and how he can continue to be that right.

It's more like Guybrush Threepwood "dying" in Curse of Monkey Island by mixing alcohol with hangover medicine, and when he shows up and reveals to everyone in the room that he's not dead anymore no one cares.

:D 

Or maybe it's like when Harry is killed, but he actually can't die because (Harry Potter spoiler)
the wand used was really his, and his mother's sacrificial blessing lives inside the body of Voldemort.
And now his sacrifice also protects his friends.

Back
Top Bottom