• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

My Fake Criterion Covers

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Interstellar:
artboard-copy-130.png

Raki

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
theryaney said:
@"Raki"'s Frozen: Flashback Edit:
artboard-copy-120.png

Whoa, I am speechless. I can't believe you created this amazing cover art for something I created ::D I also can't believe you called my fanedit 'superior'. I am flattered. I am sending this to all my friends now! Thank you SO much.

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Raki said:
Whoa, I am speechless. I can't believe you created this amazing cover art for something I created :D I also can't believe you called my fanedit 'superior'. I am flattered. I am sending this to all my friends now! Thank you SO much.

You're welcome. :)

Doctor Strange:
artboard-copy-128-copy.png

MovieMan

Reaction score
Trophy Points
That cover is great! May I suggest an Incredibles/Incredibles 2 cover? It would be "totally wicked!"

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
MovieMan said:
That cover is great! May I suggest an Incredibles/Incredibles 2 cover? It would be "totally wicked!"

Here's one for The Incredibles:
artboard-copy-133.png

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
One for the ultimate adventure movie, Raiders of the Lost Ark:

raidersofthelostark1.png

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Not a "Christmas" movie in its usual sense, but who cares. It's a wonderful film.

ItsAWonderfulLife.png

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
For @"Bobson Dugnutt". I know his FNSM edit already has a criterion cover, but I was thinking of the colourful title card at the end and I thought why not. 

friendlyneighborhoodspiderman-1.png

Also, my autocorrect freaked out every time I wrote "Neighbourhood" :p.

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey theryaney... Would you mind doing me a B+ cover for my Hidden edit, please?  :D

I was thinking you could maybe utilise the image on this poster:

MV5BZWJjMGU3NWYtMzQxMC00MjNmLTgwOTEtNmYxN2M4N2VlNmNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Scribbling Man said:
Hey theryaney... Would you mind doing me a B+ cover for my Hidden edit, please?  :D 

Sure! Any info (description, runtime, stereo or surround, and aspect ratio)?

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
theryaney said:
Sure! Any info (description, runtime, stereo or surround, and aspect ratio)?

Thanks! And yes... I'll put that together for you later on :)

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
theryaney said:
For @"Bobson Dugnutt". I know his FNSM edit already has a criterion cover, but I was thinking of the colourful title card at the end and I thought why not. 

Wow Ryan, you've really done it this time, it's great! It's beautifully vivid and colourful, much more than mine. Using the "SPIDER-MAN" font on the back is a nice touch, may I ask what font it is? 

I'll also ask TM2YC to add this to the IFDB because its just brilliant, thanks again! :D

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bobson Dugnutt said:
theryaney said:

Wow Ryan, you've really done it this time, it's great! It's beautifully vivid and colourful, much more than mine. Using the "SPIDER-MAN" font on the back is a nice touch, may I ask what font it is? 

I'll also ask TM2YC to add this to the IFDB because its just brilliant, thanks again! :D

You're welcome! The font I used in this case is just called Spider-Man Homecoming. I also made this slightly different version, which uses a different font for the "Friendly Neighbourhood" part. I also included a disc art. (This font is called Easy Speech)

friendlyneighborhoodspidermanalternate.png

fnsm-disc.png

Top Bottom