• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

My Fake Criterion Covers

do you realize that it says "Part 4" on the spine of two different covers?

jswert123456 said:
do you realize that it says "Part 4" on the spine of two different covers?

Good eye. I missed that.

i didnt see it myself till i printed off all the covers, and then it caught my eye,

I tried my best looking over it to check, but that just slipped thanks a lot, @"jswert123456" :)

Here's the new one:
artboard-copy-1281.png

Sorry you'll need to reprint it. :blush: 

Here's the disc art. Let me know what you guys think:
artboard.png

artboard-copy.png

artboard-copy-2.png

artboard-copy-3.png

artboard-copy-4.png

fixed part 2 cover- had a weird line
nn5vk0.png
[/img]

also fixed part 5 cover- same issue
2h4w746.png

disc 2
2rw233n.png

disc 5
vht6wp.png

Right. Thanks, I see it now. :)

i think that was like a design choice by the artist (Cristiano Siqueira) to weather it or something? Make it look like it's been folded?

Here's a cover for @ranger613's BR2049 edit: :)
br2049av.png

I don't know the runtime though.

^ Glorious!

It might be even sexier if the teal colour from the back screenshot was integrated into the front-cover and spine text somehow... the way the dark orange text on the back cover links with the front. Also, shouldn't the letter spacing on "2049" be the same tight spacing as "Blade Runner"?

also felt the  desert ground shouldve continued on the back
possibly as 1 long shot.

Great work on all these covers. If I have one lingering comment, it is that they feel somewhat incomplete with that rather large open space on the bottom left of the back.

TM2YC said:
^ Glorious!

It might be even sexier if the teal colour from the back screenshot was integrated into the front-cover and spine text somehow... the way the dark orange text on the back cover links with the front. Also, shouldn't the letter spacing on "2049" be the same tight spacing as "Blade Runner"?

Thanks. :)

I think, it'd be easier to change the screenshot to the appropriate colour, but I might do something. The line spacing was based on a cover I saw, but I could most certainly change it.

jswert123456 said:
also felt the  desert ground shouldve continued on the back
possibly as 1 long shot.

That's worth a try, but the Criterion covers mostly don't use that style. I'll try with that though.

ThrowgnCpr said:
Great work on all these covers. If I have one lingering comment, it is that they feel somewhat incomplete with that rather large open space on the bottom left of the back.

Thanks. :)

Yeah, I try to fill that most of the time, with either special features or credits or maybe more text. I'll think something up.

Great work, @"theryaney"  !

Hate to be a stickler, but "Abriged", should be "Abridged" ;)

theryaney said:
The line spacing was based on a cover I saw

Yeah I noticed that... half the promotional materials for 2049 have what I'd consider the "correct" tight space (the same spacing as the original BR title has) and half of it has the wider spacing e.g.

Blade-Runner-posters-THUMB-777x437.png

HO00004352.jpg

14c1da0ba5b9474bbe67ee230a2bacf5.jpg

The Scribbling Man said:
Great work, @"theryaney"  !

Hate to be a stickler, but "Abriged", should be "Abridged" ;)

It's alright, thanks. :)

Okay, so I changed the back picture, added more text to lessen the blank space, fixed the "2049" text spacing, and fixed the "Abridged" text. Extending the picture to the back doesn't work because it isn't wide enough, so I couldn't include that.

artboard-copy-116.png

Better? :)

I never much cared for:

200 1 :
A SP A CE
ODYSSEY

(My jokey way of saying the letter spacing needs finessed :D )

Apart from that, very stylish.

TM2YC said:
I never much cared for:

200 1 :
A SP A CE
ODYSSEY

So damn picky...  ;)

TM2YC said:
I never much cared for:

200 1 :
A SP A CE
ODYSSEY

I'm working on my website and doing some stuff on Photoshop for it... How DO you fix this weird letter spacing? My name appears;

KA AN
KA RA CA

Don't know why the A's stick to the previous letter but have a bigger space between the next letter?

Hope I'm not going too off topic

Back
Top Bottom