• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Obituaries

A reporter said "the end of the second Elizabethan age". That sounds crazy. She was born into the era of silent movies:

Fz27lRc.jpg

He did many wonderful things, not least in Harry Potter but Robbie Coltrane's turn as Dr. Samuel Johnson in Blackadder brings me endless joy and laughter:

I can't imagine having to remember and then in front of a live audience deliver lines like:

"I celebrated last night the encyclopedic implementation of my pre-meditated orchestration of demotic Anglo-Saxon... I'm felicitous since during the course of the penultimate solar sojourn, I terminated my uninterrupted categorisation of the vocabulary of our post-Norman tongue."

and I don't think anybody else could claim to have had Kate Bush perform the song for their Rocky-style training montage:

Mike Schank of American Movie died.

Apparrently Tim Sale died in June, I had no idea. I know him best for his work on Batman: The Long Halloween as well as Spider-Man Blue. He had such a unique art style that I love.
Just yesterday I encouraged my mom to get Spider-Man Blue for my younger sibling who is a blossoming Spider-Man fan. The comics this guy drew will live on for generations.

Bob McGrath has passed away at 90.

If Lynch had waited another 5-years to do the 3rd Season of Twin peaks there would've been nobody left.

Two guys that have brought me a lot of joy over the years (for different reasons)...

MTUzNC5qcGVn.jpeg

Terry Hall of The Specials dies aged 63

Doesn’t Make It Alright

One of the greatest LPs ever released! Every track a classic of danceable, politically charged post-punk Ska:

117051444.jpg

:cry:

Mi02MzYzLmpwZWc.jpeg

Lionel Blair: Veteran TV presenter and dancer dies at 92

The undisputed grand-master of TV-Charades game show 'Give Us a Clue' (1979 to 1992).

Who can forget the show's now famous Commonwealth tour when Lionel Blair jumped up and displayed his 'Passage to India' for the full two minutes.

and how the tears of frustration welled up in his eyes during their Italian tour, at not being allowed the use of his mouth to finish off 'Two Gentlemen of Verona'.

or the occasion when he was given 'A Town Like Alice', when he chose to do a silent impression of the author. Such was the performance that Una Stubbs gasped in amazement when she saw Nevil Shute in Lionel's face.

and who can forget that breath-taking finish when Lionel came from behind and had 'Dirty Harry' licked in under two minutes.

:ROFLMAO:

Ruggero Deodato the director of "most controversial movie ever " Cannibal Holocaust had passed away at the age of 83.

I don't think they're any Deodato films listed on this site and problably never will.

Maybe make Cannibal Holocaust as a pure jungle film with no violence and no animal cruelty would do the trick.

Here's fun clip with Deodato and Eli Roth

Back
Top Bottom