• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Obituaries

I was just about to post that. 

I wonder if her brother,  Pokey, is still around. I can't find any information on that.

I ALWAYS KNEW TOBAR WAS YOUR MOM!!!

I'm actually surprised that my mother hasn't said anything to me about it. Actually, knowing her, she'll probably come into my room at midnight and tell me, assuming that I hadn't already heard.

Garp said:
Sad. Time to watch 'Rush' again.

My thought exactly. Terrific movie. I never did get round to seeing if the 11-mins of deleted scenes were worth editing back in.

TM2YC said:
Garp said:
Sad. Time to watch 'Rush' again.

My thought exactly. Terrific movie. I never did get round to seeing if the 11-mins of deleted scenes were worth editing back in.

I'm going to rewatch it today.

jswert123456 said:
this actress is not dead yet, but doesnt look good

Then wait.

You don't get internet points for being the first one to say something in this thread.

R.I.P actor rip torn star of men in black 1 + 2 ,dodgeball and many others aged 88

Goodbye Artie!

Also Ross Perot.

Rest In Peace Rip Torn, the man who was once so drunk that he broke into a bank as he thought it was his home. 

Did anyone else find it weird his name was basically 2 synonyms?

Rutger Hauer, who saw things us people wouldn’t believe, has died at age 75.

ColossalWellinformedAntarcticfurseal-small.gif

That's now two dead Xehanorts....

Back
Top Bottom