• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Obituaries

So um, apparently someone from my school died the other day... I didn't know the person, but apparently my sister did. It's all unsettling for me. I hate death, even when I'm unfamiliar with the person I still feel for them...

Very sorry to hear about that, jrWHAG42. My condolences, particularly for your sister and the others who knew this person well.

Peter Tork (age 77) of 'The Monkees' fame, loved that show as a kid.

That sucks. Davy Jones' death was the first Celebrity death where I was old enough where I really acknowledged it. I'm not super knowledgeable on The Monkees, I've only seen a couple episodes of the show, and I only know a couple songs, but I've been meaning to watch through the whole thing in recent months. Now's about time.

R.i.P Keith Flint flamboyant frontman of The Prodigy

Yeah it’s rare but not unheard of that young. My cousin dropped dead of stroke last summer at 48 while cooking dinner. I’m now older than he was.

:(

Sorry @"Moe_Syzlak"

WWF Legend King Kong Bundy  : real name Christopher Alan Pallies Dead at 61

Is it wrong to think "I didn't know he was still alive"?

sad that he died back on Feb 10th but his death was just announced.

Back
Top Bottom