• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Obituaries

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Penny Marshall, star of Laverne and Shirley , passed away peacefully in her home at age 75 , complications of diabetes

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jswert123456 said:
Penny Marshall, star of Laverne and Shirley , passed away peacefully in her home at age 75 , complications of diabetes

Quite an accomplished director too A league of their Own, Awakenings and Big to name a few...

Plissken1138

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
MV5BODU0ZjMxY2MtMTQ0Zi00YWFjLWFhYTItNWQxMDFlNDQxNGQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQ4ODE4MzQ@._V1_.jpg

Donald Moffat, 87, a Top Actor Who Thrived in Second Billings, Dies

gazza

Reaction score
Trophy Points
‘Mean’ Gene Okerlund, Legendary WWE Interviewer, Dies at 76

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
gazza said:
‘Mean’ Gene Okerlund, Legendary WWE Interviewer, Dies at 76

I sat next to him in an airport bar many years ago oblivious as to who he was until someone approached him for an autograph. He certainly lived up to his nickname with his response.

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
RIP Bob Einstein aka Super Dave aka Marty Funkhouser.

“It's always sad when a comedian gets old and isn't funny anymore. Few avoid this. But what if there was a comedian who not only didn't lose it, but instead became funnier everyday, every day until his last. There was one. And now there is not. Bob Einstein is gone. I loved him.” - Norm via Twitter

“Never have I seen an actor enjoy a role the way Bob did playing ‘Marty Funkhouser’ on Curb. It was an amazing, unforgettable experience knowing and working with him. There was no one like him, as he told us again and again. We’re all in a state of shock.” - Larry David

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Aw man, RIP.

Don't forget this role.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Plissken1138

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Acclaimed Yugoslav and Serbian director, screenwriter, professor, essayist, the father of Yugoslav "black wave",  Dusan Makavejev, passed away today in Belgrade at age 87.

In a span of a few days we lost Mekas and Makavejev. An immeasurable loss to post-WWII experimental cinema and film in general.

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
It's always devastating when a rare link to the world that was, is broken.  The world that is has become much bleaker for it.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've been meaning to watch Wings of Desire for a while, but in honor of Bruno Ganz, I may watch it sooner rather than later.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I wonder how Hitler will react to that news.

Top Bottom