• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Obituaries

First recollection of Burt Reynolds I have is him putting on a helmet and running head first into a jukebox.

What a character.

jswert123456 said:
typo.. dead at age of 82

My sympathies go out to Typo's family.

Michael Scott Rohan

The death of fantasy writer Michael Scott Rohan in August escaped my notice – partly because I was away at the time and perhaps partly because there seem to be have been few obituaries published online.  Those who like fantasy might like to try his Winter of the World trilogy: The Anvil of Ice, The Forge in the Forest, and The Hammer of the Sun.

The wind came howling across the Marshlands with a million savage voices, driving dark clouds in a swathe before it, scything down the brown reeds of autumn in its path. Again he cowered fever-ridden behind the rattling door of his forge, hearing on the blast the echoes of ancient battles upon the fens, the distant, hungry cries of the myriad dead who lay beneath them, arisen now and hunting, hunting along the gale. Gusts hammered on the wood like huge hands, huge as the blackened and crumbling fist from which he had snatched that sword …[font=Georgia, Times, times, serif]
[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times, times, serif]
Yj9YCfO.png
[/font]

Chas Hodges - one half of the musical duo Chas and Dave - has died at the age of 74.

chas-hodges-2

The duo's Twitter account said he recently received treatment for oesophageal cancer but died peacefully in his sleep in the early hours.
Known for their rock and cockney style, Chas and Dave enjoyed the height of their fame in the 1970s and 1980s with hits such as Rabbit and Snooker Loopy.
They also performed four FA Cup final songs with Tottenham Hotspur FC.
The statement on Chas and Dave's Twitter page read: "It is with tremendous sadness that we announce the passing of our very own Chas Hodges."
It said the pianist and vocalist had died from organ failure.

Chas Hodges - one half of the musical duo Chas and Dave - has died at the age of 74.

The duo's Twitter account said he recently received treatment for oesophageal cancer but died peacefully in his sleep in the early hours.
Known for their rock and cockney style, Chas and Dave enjoyed the height of their fame in the 1970s and 1980s with hits such as Rabbit and Snooker Loopy.
They also performed four FA Cup final songs with Tottenham Hotspur FC.
The statement on Chas and Dave's Twitter page read: "It is with tremendous sadness that we announce the passing of our very own Chas Hodges."
It said the pianist and vocalist had died from organ failure.

full article https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-45613563

Last week passed away Charles Aznavour.
Famous french singer also known around the world.
Also was an actor in like 80 movies.

Died at 94, ten days after returning from a tour in Japan and ten days before returning on stage.

charles-aznavour-deces-france-arts-archives.jpg

He made me a True Believer. 

Thank You Stan.

Nuff said.

Excelsior!
The end of a generation.

Back
Top Bottom