• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Obituaries

^Font fixed.  Whenever copy/pasting from another site (or often, even from this site to this site) make sure to get rid of the formatting or it likely will be difficult to read.

TVs Frink said:
^Font fixed.  Whenever copy/pasting from another site (or often, even from this site to this site) make sure to get rid of the formatting or it likely will be difficult to read.

Thank you. I usually do, but didn't this time for effect as I was pasting the text directly from the link provided in the post in question.

I'd recommend a better way than leaving difficult-to-read text in place.

Here's a better way.

shortcut for paste without formatting. May not work in all browsers.

Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen that work but maybe it's my browser (chrome).

TVs Frink said:
Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen that work but maybe it's my browser (chrome).

lol, that is the one I know it works in :)

I use Chrome ~95% of the time, and often use the paste without formatting shortcut. Its nice when working on wordpress or posting to a forum.

Anyway, I would suggest getting back on topic, but it's about dead people, so I'm okay with the distraction.

Oh wait...I didn't notice the "Shift" part.  I learned something new today!

R.I.P. Formatting/Pasting Discussion 2017-2017

The staff never beats a dead horse, we merely beat it to within an inch of its life.

TVs Frink said:
The staff never beats a dead horse, we merely beat it to within an inch of its life.

You're giving us too much credit.

Sorry.  I will now correct my post:

The staff, other than Q2, never beats a dead horse, we merely beat it to within an inch of its life.

john-hillerman.jpg

John Hillerman, Emmy-Winning ‘Magnum, P.I.’ Actor, Dies at 84
John Hillerman, who played the caretaker on 1980s detective show “Magnum, P.I.” and appeared in several landmark 1970s films, died Thursday in Houston. He was 84.

l7b30wxynvvwqrp3wbfx.jpg

R.I.P. Chuck Mosley, former Faith No More frontman
Chuck Mosley, the singer and frontman on the first two albums from influential alt-metal band Faith No More, has died. Mosley—who was kicked out of the band after the release of 1987's Introduce Yourself—drifted around the funk-rock world for years, playing with groups like Bad Brains, and his own band Cement. A statement from his family today said, “After a long period of sobriety, Charles Henry Mosley III lost his life, on November 9th, 2017, due to the disease of addiction.” 

quote from https://www.avclub.com/r-i-p-chuck-mosley-former-faith-no-more-frontman-1820353121

Back
Top Bottom