• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Obituaries

Ah goddamn it. What did the B5 cast do to deserve all dying like this? Were the B5 sets made out of asbestos and radium, or something. It was only the 90s and half of the people in this cast photo are dead already...

Babylon-5-cast-babylon-5-10931901-1280-1024.jpg

Sigh. Garibaldi has joined Sinclair beyond the rim...

TM2YC said:
What did the B5 cast do to deserve all dying like this?  It was only the 90s and half of the people in this cast photo are dead already...

I had the same thought. :(

RIP, Jerry.  Thanks for entertaining us!

we say good night to the big Lebowski.  David Huddleston had steady and good work through the years, but i'll always remember him for his chance encounter with The Dude.  peace be with you sir.

emanating from deep inside my chest: [downbeat BB-8 sound] + [gurgling wookiee wail]

I think he was in the first L&O episode at age 37.

TVs Frink said:
I think he was in the first L&O episode at age 37.

he was 68, when he started L&O in 1990, and was on the show for 10 seasons.

:(

Gene had so much energy.  Young Frankenstein is one of my all time favorites.

He will live forever thanks to Wonka. I was at a customer's house on Friday and her three young kids were all sitting enthralled watching him singing...

Back
Top Bottom