• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Faneditor Job Willins gets mentioned on The Playlist

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
That's really cool. Fingers crossed that video doesn't get taken down, now that it's gaining awareness.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
oh boy. the comments section...

some random dude on the internet said:
I'll be the first to say that this is terrible. Things are literally just happening. All over the place. Stop trying to outdo the professionals at the profession amateur. In all honesty this is terrible.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here is my opinion
sometimes the fans do it better,  sometimes the ego or studio gets in the way of better versions ever coming out and the real vision being seen.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Profession Amateur was my college band's name.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey @"jobwillins" Since this getting some hype today, I've published the ifdb listing a day early :) . Congrats.

ThrowgnCpr said:
oh boy. the comments section...

some random dude on the internet said:
Stop trying to outdo the professionals at the profession amateur.

I hadn't realised until this year that "Amateur" is french, meaning "For the love of...". So own it :cool:.

ImperialFighter

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I saw an article mentioning this over on the DarkHorizons(.)com movie site a little earlier.  Sounds interesting, but I've still to catch the 'Ultimate Edition' of 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice' first, as I didn't watch the 'Theatrical' cut. 

It's just a pity that this might get a little confused with Kal-EL's in-progress 'Man Of Tomorrow' edit (based on 'Superman Returns'), but it reminded me that I really must get around to watching Job's 'Ripley' and 'Derelict' edits sometime.

jobwillins

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks everyone!  Glad people are digging it!  ...other than that one guy in the comments section...

-J

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jobwillins said:
Thanks everyone!  Glad people are digging it!  ...other than that one guy in the comments section...

-J

I sorted him out ;)

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
No Full Screen?

giphy.gif

jobwillins

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That's just how certain websites choose to embed it.  If you open it directly in Vimeo, you can full screen it.

Also, just a little update.  The cut on Vimeo is now version 1.1.  It includes some minor tweaks and a significant change to Bruce Wayne's intro.

Thanks again, everyone!

-J

reave said:
No Full Screen?

giphy.gif

Top Bottom