• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Article: Rocky Balboa: Reverent Edition, a new fanedit by Croweyes1121

Croweyes1121

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'll have links up for this tonight, all. I didn't realize I had to submit the links elsewhere. Will get this to you guys ASAP! Thanks for bearing with me as I'm new to the FanEdit hobby. :)

Croweyes1121

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm trying desperately to create a DLC file in JDownloader. Can anyone help me out? I have all the files separated into zip files on my desktop.

EDIT: Think I've figured it out. Evidently the files have to be uploaded online somewhere first...which is stupid IMO...but I'm on it.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Croweyes1121 said:
I'm trying desperately to create a DLC file in JDownloader. Can anyone help me out? I have all the files separated into zip files on my desktop.

Sending you a PM so this article thread doesn't get too cluttered up.

Croweyes1121

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
All set. Should be up soon! Thanks for the help, FE.org peeps!

heathen3017

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Page is down... can someone fill me on on the details?  TIA

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm not sure what happened to the article. I even went back and dug through the early part of 2016 and couldn't find it. That said, I assume it just mentioned the edit would soon be available since the edit was released in March 2016.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/rocky-balboa-reverent-edition/

Top Bottom