Fanedit Forums
Feature This - A Fan Edit Podcast - Printable Version

+- Fanedit Forums (https://forums.fanedit.org)
+-- Forum: Fanedit.org Discussions (https://forums.fanedit.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Submit a News Item (https://forums.fanedit.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Feature This - A Fan Edit Podcast (/showthread.php?tid=12374)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Feature This - A Fan Edit Podcast - Neglify - 05-31-2016

Oh cool you reviewed Giallo Cut. I'll give a listen soon enough.

Edit: Just finished listening, good show (first time listener). Glad that you guys liked it for the most part, honestly I was expecting more criticism as I myself can't watch it anymore without cringing at the mistakes I made.

A couple notes...

- "Urlo" means "scream" in Italian

- the added "skip" effect was to remove Tatum's line "You're starting to sound like a Wes Carpenter flick". I agree it doesn't look very natural, if/when I do a version 2 I'll most likely keep the line or do something better.

- video source was the uncut VHS, audio was from the DVD. I did add some ambient VHS sounds to the audio. I regret that I didn't spend time rebuilding any sound effects.

- I totally agree that the music at the end sucks. That and the music during Tatum's death are the main things wrong with it.

Good show,  thanks for reviewing!

RE: Feature This - A Fan Edit Podcast - beezo - 05-31-2016

(05-31-2016, 01:06 PM)Neglify Wrote: Oh cool you reviewed Giallo Cut. I'll give a listen soon enough.

Edit: Just finished listening, good show (first time listener). Glad that you guys liked it for the most part, honestly I was expecting more criticism as I myself can't watch it anymore without cringing at the mistakes I made.

A couple notes...

- "Urlo" means "scream" in Italian

- the added "skip" effect was to remove Tatum's line "You're starting to sound like a Wes Carpenter flick". I agree it doesn't look very natural, if/when I do a version 2 I'll most likely keep the line or do something better.

- video source was the uncut VHS, audio was from the DVD. I did add some ambient VHS sounds to the audio. I regret that I didn't spend time rebuilding any sound effects.

- I totally agree that the music at the end sucks. That and the music during Tatum's death are the main things wrong with it.

Good show,  thanks for reviewing!

Interesting trivia!  Glad you enjoyed it.  For those who missed it on the stream, the new episode is now on the website.

RE: Feature This - A Fan Edit Podcast - beezo - 06-02-2016

New 'sode talking about AEmovieguy 's fan edit, Captain America: The Steve Rogers Cut

RE: Feature This - A Fan Edit Podcast - beezo - 06-15-2016

Two episodes have gone live since my last post - The Greater Gatsby and Jumper: Recut

Feature This - A Fan Edit Podcast - thecuddlyninja - 06-16-2016

(06-15-2016, 10:13 PM)beezo Wrote: Two episodes have gone live since my last post - The Greater Gatsby and Jumper: Recut

I see Feature This has its own feed now. That's great. I see Iron Man as the latest episode, though, from yesterday.

Feature This - A Fan Edit Podcast - thecuddlyninja - 06-23-2016

Is something wonky with my podcasting app? I just checked the website and saw that the latest four episodes aren't showing up in the feed for me.

RE: Feature This - A Fan Edit Podcast - beezo - 06-23-2016

(06-23-2016, 04:58 AM)thecuddlyninja Wrote: Is something wonky with my podcasting app? I just checked the website and saw that the latest four episodes aren't showing up in the feed for me.

I just recently got the feed working and there's still some technical issues at hand to make sure all of the episodes are available there.  Thanks for being patient with me as I wander blindingly through this process.  Smile

RE: Feature This - A Fan Edit Podcast - ssj - 06-23-2016

(06-23-2016, 06:33 PM)beezo Wrote: . . . as I wander blindingly through this process.  Smile

please don't blind us, bezoar! Tongue

RE: Feature This - A Fan Edit Podcast - beezo - 06-27-2016

New episode has posted discussing njvc 's fanmix, Pulp Emipre

RE: Feature This - A Fan Edit Podcast - QuackAtomic - 06-29-2016

I just listened to a couple of these. It was very well done. Though I gotta say, its way more engaging when you've got someone talking with you. Makes the content more of a dynamic discussion.