Fanedit Forums
Feature This - A Fan Edit Podcast - Printable Version

+- Fanedit Forums (https://forums.fanedit.org)
+-- Forum: Fanedit.org Discussions (https://forums.fanedit.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Submit a News Item (https://forums.fanedit.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Feature This - A Fan Edit Podcast (/showthread.php?tid=12374)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Feature This - A Fan Edit Podcast - thecuddlyninja - 11-25-2015

beezo Wrote:New 'sode talking about 3Raz0r's fanedit The Cell: Scary as Hell Edition just posted!

I really enjoy your podcast, and this episode was quite good. You are way better than I am at forgetting the original. You guys pointed out the numerous plot inconsistencies in this, which I didn't even notice being very familiar with the original.

Just wanted to drop in and say I dig the podcast, basically.

Feature This - A Fan Edit Podcast - beezo - 11-26-2015

thecuddlyninja Wrote:I really enjoy your podcast, and this episode was quite good. You are way better than I am at forgetting the original. You guys pointed out the numerous plot inconsistencies in this, which I didn't even notice being very familiar with the original.

Just wanted to drop in and say I dig the podcast, basically.

Thank you so much!

Feature This - A Fan Edit Podcast - beezo - 12-04-2015

In the attempt to release episodes on each of the Star Wars films before VII is released, and due to a technical difficulty from Stitcher, two episodes posted today - Adywan's Star Wars Revisited and L8Wrtr's Episode 3: Dawn of the Empire. Link to the podcast below.

Feature This - A Fan Edit Podcast - beezo - 01-03-2016

If you were subscribed to the feed, you already know. If not, the last two Star Wars episodes are up. Happy New Year!

Feature This - A Fan Edit Podcast - beezo - 02-24-2016

Finally got to record an episode with a fellow fan editor! Feel free to listen to me and [MENTION=20849]thecuddlyninja[/MENTION] discuss his fanedit of Insidious, The Man With Fire On His Face! Link is in the footer below!

Feature This - A Fan Edit Podcast - TVs Frink - 02-25-2016

Hey, what a great idea!

Feature This - A Fan Edit Podcast - beezo - 03-05-2016

New 'sode of Feature This went live. Me and fan editor [MENTION=20849]thecuddlyninja[/MENTION] discuss Boone's edit of Pan's Labyrinth, Two Exits from Pan's Labyrinth!

Feature This - A Fan Edit Podcast - Vultural - 03-05-2016

beezo Wrote:New 'sode of Feature This went live. Me and fan editor thecuddlyninja discuss Boone's edit of Pan's Labyrinth, Two Exits from Pan's Labyrinth!

You mean Boon23 (CBB)?
Be nice if you could get his thoughts and comments.

Feature This - A Fan Edit Podcast - beezo - 03-05-2016

Vultural Wrote:You mean Boon23 (CBB)?
Be nice if you could get his thoughts and comments.

It totally would be cool.  boon23feel free to comment.  Smile

RE: Feature This - A Fan Edit Podcast - beezo - 04-11-2016

New Feature This Episode went up discussing BvS Dawn of Justice!