• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Last DVD, Blu-Ray, UHD or Digital you purchased?

They are all decent. Its funny to see several versions of the same episode.
I've had an idea for a while now to do fanedits of different-decade editions of the Twilight Zone movie as if the actual film were in the middle of a long line of remakes in a universe where it was just a film and was never a show, specifically because of how funny it is to see the different versions like you said. Would have to take a lot of creative license to do it, but it could be neat. I might try and tackle that with others as a collaboration after I'm done with my current edit, that might be fun and short.

I've had an idea for a while now to do fanedits of different-decade editions of the Twilight Zone movie as if the actual film were in the middle of a long line of remakes in a universe where it was just a film and was never a show, specifically because of how funny it is to see the different versions like you said. Would have to take a lot of creative license to do it, but it could be neat. I might try and tackle that with others as a collaboration after I'm done with my current edit, that might be fun and short.

I imagine there's a lot of potential with that kind of anthology series, especially when there have been so many reincarnations. Have there been any Twilight Zone fanedits of any kind? I'd probably be up for contributing something if you did tackle something.

Count me in!

Glad you guys are interested! I'll gather some thoughts and start an idea thread where we can hash it out. I don't think there have been many Twilight Zone edits at all.

It's a different animal. He picks stories and has others direct them. But some are quite good and have been made into movies.
Back when I was doing my Hitch marathon, I dove into his credits pretty hard....if I recall correctly, he actually did direct a dozen or more of these. A couple of them are considered quite good and are included as bonuses with various releases of his theatrical films, but all of them suffer from having a lower budget and smaller-name actors.

I may or may not have accidentally purchased another two seasons of The Twilight Zone.

(Not that I've finished the first, but I couldn't resist. This is love at first sight.)

Last edited:
With Star Trek leaving Amazon Prime, I decided it was time to purchase the OS.
81ODQCNKYBL._SL1500_.jpg

I bought the 50-year anniversary set a few years ago. I had the original 40-disc DVD set of the original series, as well as the TAS collection, and all of the silver-box Director's Cuts of the movies, but I really wanted to watch the unremastered versions in HD. Anyway, I never got around to watching TOS again but the blu-rays of TAS and the movies do look good.
D_NQ_NP_567315-MLB25235577201_122016-O.jpg

I picked up the studio canal releases of The Fog and They Live recently. I also got the artificial eye Tarkovsky boxset for Christmas, so will probably work my way through that chronologically sometime. I've only seen Solaris and Stalker, and I have both the criterion editions for those as well.

Last edited:
Turns out that GB set was a limited edition one and Sony isnt printing any more. Glad I ordered mine from the US

As soon as I saw what was included I went to Amazon to pre-order. They were charging 160$ for the set, so I held off. Not long after I saw that they had it on sale for 100$. I did not hesitate to order at that price. :LOL: That price did not last long, though. It was listed as out of stock for a while before coming back in stock and being listed at 160$ again. When I opened it up I was surprised because when you take the contents out of the trap the box lights up. I thought that was pretty cool. I almost wish that the trap had an actual handle, but I know that would make displaying it on a shelf a little troublesome.

I ended up importing it to Australia for $185 USD from Barnes and Noble. Not the cheapest, but I'd be damned if I'll miss out on all those extras. Looks cool and I really wonder how that light works.

I ended up importing it to Australia for $185 USD from Barnes and Noble. Not the cheapest, but I'd be damned if I'll miss out on all those extras. Looks cool and I really wonder how that light works.
Does Amazon.com or .ca not ship to Australia?

Back
Top Bottom