• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Last DVD, Blu-Ray, UHD or Digital you purchased?

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gozu (Unrated Director's Cut)
A Scream In The Streets
99 Women (Unrated Director's Cut)
Alien Vs. Predator (2-disc Unrated Director's Cut)

I got all four from the Previously Viewed section at CD Warehouse although AVP was actually brand new, still factory sealed with the sticker covering the top opening of the case, but listed as used. I got a pretty good deal on that one because it was only 10$ and the only two places I've seen it for sale brand new are selling it for 25$ and 35$. 99 Women was only 10$ as well and brand new that one goes for 45$.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Satanic
Urban Legend
Martin
Demonic
A Blade In The Dark/Macabre*
Are You Scared
Warriors Of Terra

*= Part of the Anchor Bay Horror Double Features Collection. Both films are by Lamberto Bava.

These were all just 3$ bucks at Giant Tiger.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just ordered:

Frankenhooker
Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers
Bad Girls Dormitory

from HKFlix.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Savage Grace
Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle (Extreme Unrated Remastered)
Harold & Kumard Escape From Guantanamo Bay (Unrated 2-Disc Special Edition)
Gremlins (Special Edition)

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Benny & Joon
Assassins
The Fugitive
The Drop Dead Collection Volume 1
- Cabin Fever
- Captivity
- Bug
- Frailty

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hellboy II: The Golden Army (3-disc)
Trust The Man
4 Film Favorites: Lethal Weapon (all 4 Lethal Weapon movies on 2 DVD's)
4 Film Favorites: Thriller
- Copycat
- Diabolique (1995)
- The Crush
- Pacific Heights

I mainly bought this last one for Copycat which is listed as being in widescreen but to my chagrin it's actually in fullscreen.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was really surprised that they didn't include any trailers or tv spots on the Hellboy II DVD's. I guess it's a good thing I didn't delete them from my hard drive.

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2-disc)

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
just bought-
Wall-E (woo hoo! best film of the year, better than TDK)
Tropic Thunder (havent seen it yet but have heard enough good things from my sick humor sharing friends that tells me i'll like it)

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Girl Next Door (Unrated)
National Lampoon's Pledge This! (Naughty Version)
Catwoman
Let's Go To Prison (Unrated)
Grindhouse Classics
- Drive-In Massacre
- Scream Bloody Murder
- Die Sister Die
- Track Of The Moon Beast
- Legend Of Bigfoot
- The Beast Of Yucca Flats
- She Demons
- Rattlers
- Jesse James Meets Frankenstein's Daughter
Bloody Horror Collection
- Don't Look In The Basement
- Memorial Valley Massacre
- It Happened At Nightmare Inn
- The Demon
- The Hatchet Murders
- Pieces
- Silent Night, Bloody Night
- Night Of Bloody Horror
- Horror Rises From The Tomb

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
lets go to prison is a underrated gem.
lol @ toilet wine

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Brendon Burns - So I Suppose THIS is Offensive now?

Fuckin' Hilarious :lol: 8)

Ziz

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Best Buy has a special on all three Star Trek TOS:Remastered seasons for $99.99...TOTAL. It should be arriving next week.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ziz said:
Best Buy has a special on all three Star Trek TOS:Remastered seasons for $99.99...TOTAL. It should be arriving next week.

Damn! That's a pretty good deal. I haven't watched Star Trek, in any incarnation, in almost 15 years probably but at that price I'd seriously consider picking that up.

I just picked up:

I'm Not There (2-disc)
Next

Ordered:

Chicago Cab
The Shipping News
Roommates

And I also ordered the following from Columbia House the other day but forgot to mention them.

The Myth Of Fingerprints
The Prize Winner Of Defiance, Ohio
Gremlins 2
Amazon Women On The Moon

The Columbia House ones were Buy One Get One Free and surprisingly they didn't charge me for the two most expensive ones like they'd usually do.

stomachworm

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Replacement Killers (Extended Cut)
Swimming With Sharks
Inside The Marx Brothers

and I have (sadly) *pre-ordered Christmas On Mars which came out last week and WB still hasn't shiipped me! Check this out...
These are actual emails that I've received from the retarded monkeys at Warner Brothers (I have removed my name and order numbers)...

Friday Nov.14...
Warner Bros Records Store to me
show details Nov 14 (7 days ago)

Hey Flaming Lips Fans!

We thank you for pre-ordering the Mega Deluxe Edition Bundle of Christmas on Mars! Due to the Flaming Lips factory getting so many orders, we are experiencing a slight shipping delay. Please be aware that your order will be shipped within 5-7 business days. If you have any additional questions regarding your order please contact: wbr@b3custserv.com

Thank you for your patience!

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

Sincerely,
Warner Bros Records Online Customer Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[JERKS]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday Nov. 18...
WARNER BROS. / NONESUCH to me
show details Nov 18 (3 days ago) Reply

Regarding Order #------- placed on 11/09/2008
Dear -----,
Thank you for your recent order. The items listed below have not shipped and are currently on back order:

QTYItem
1Christmas On Mars Vinyl Picture Disc
The Flaming Lips
MISC
Price $6.99

We expect to ship within the next thirty (30) days. It is quite possible that we could ship earlier.
If you wish to cancel your order please contact our Customer Service Department at 866-759-4843, Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 12:00 Midnight (EST), or send an email to wbr@b3custserv.com.
Best regards,
WARNER BROS. / NONESUCH Customer Service
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[Now I'm Pissed!]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday Nov. 19 (my reply)...
to WARNER, flaminglips
show details Nov 19 (3 days ago) Reply

WB/NONESUCH,

In regards to your message regarding my recent order(s) all I can possibly say is WHAT THE F**K is wrong with you retarded monkeys? I would expect this sort of craptacular service from a NEW company not one that has been in business for 50 years! Your level of service is horrendous.
Firstly there's the Christmas On Mars package fiasco (which I STILL don't even know if you have shipped to me or not) that I have yet to receive more than a week after the CD/DVD is already available to the general public, you have taken money for and not produced nor shipped the vinyl version of the soundtrack (Order #[#-----) and now a full 10 days after I've placed another order (Order #-------) you send me a message saying that an item that came out well over a year ago won't be shipped to me for another 30 days??????? What's worse is that you don't even make a gesture of any sort to compensate for these delays (be it rebates, promotional only items or anything). All you say is "Thank you for your order" and "Best regards", As a consumer these phrases translate to "Screw you, we've got your money" and "Get stuffed". You don't even make an attempt to apologize for your ineptness. Obviously you don't care about your customers in any way. You are a disgrace and I shall be sure to NEVER do any business with you again because I have absolutely no faith in your abilities to handle my money. I also will be sure to mention this level of service to every person I come into contact with from now to the end of time. Furthermore you have made no efforts what so ever to make me a happy customer. How you idiots have managed to stay in business for 50 years boggles my mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :p
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday Nov. 20...
Warner Bros. Records to me
show details Nov 20 (1 day ago) Reply

Dear ---,
Thank you for shopping with Warner Bros. Records. Your order confirmation number is -----.
Your Warner Bros. Records order includes the following items :

QTYItem
1Lithograph Bundle
MISC.
Price $0.00 (Savings $99.99)

Sub Total:$ 0.00

Your order was paid as follows:
Your order will be shipped using our Standard shipment method and will be shipped to:

Click here to view your order details. Please retain this e-mail for any issues that may arise.
Standard delivery is 7-10 business days. If your order includes products that are Advance Order, your entire order will be processed and shipped to arrive on or about the street date. Advance Order release dates are subject to change without notice.
If you have purchased physical goods with a credit card please note that we don't charge your account for the price of those goods until your items have been shipped from our warehouse. In addition, when your order ships we will send you an e-mail to let you know that your order is on its way.
If any of the above information is incorrect, please contact our customer service department by sending an e-mail to wbr@b3custserv.com so we may accommodate your request.
Sincerely,
Online Customer Service
WARNER BROS. / NONESUCH.
Thank you for ordering from Warner Bros. Records.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOLLOWED BY...
Warner Bros Records Store to me
show details Nov 20 (1 day ago) Reply

We apologize sincerely for the shipping delays on your Flaming Lips orders. We have refunded all of your shipping and have confirmed that your order will ship to you on Monday, 11/24/08. We have also included some extra Flaming Lips goods with your order...we hope you enjoy! Again, thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this matter and If you have any further questions regarding your order, please contact customer support at 866-759-4843, Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 12:00 Midnight (EST), or send an email to wbr@b3custserv.com.

Sincerely,
Warner Bros Records Online Customer Support
Strike one for the little guy! The squeeky wheel gets the grease! this sort of filled me with hope finally, until I got home...
Friday Nov. 21...

WARNER BROS. / NONESUCH to me
show details 8:03 PM (1 hour ago) Reply

Regarding Order #--- placed on 11/02/2008
Dear -----,
Thank you for your recent order. The items listed below have not shipped and are currently on back order:

QTYItem
1Christmas on Mars Special Edition Vinyl Package
FLAMING LIPS
VINYL
Price $27.98
ADVANCED ORDER
Estimated Street Date 11-25-2008
1Christmas on Mars Mega Deluxe Edition Bundle
The Flaming Lips
Extra Large
Price $39.99
ADVANCED ORDER
Estimated Street Date 11-11-2008

We expect to ship within the next thirty (30) days. It is quite possible that we could ship earlier.
If you wish to cancel your order please contact our Customer Service Department at 866-759-4843, Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 12:00 Midnight (EST), or send an email to wbr@b3custserv.com.
Best regards,
WARNER BROS. / NONESUCH Customer Service

I have posted to the Flaming Lips message boards for people in similar situations to report WB to the Better Business Bureau. I've had it. I'm gonna wait for the lithograph set to show up and then cancel my Mega Deluxe package because this is bullshit!!!

Ziz

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Forgot to mention that Best Buy TOS:R deal is ONLINE ONLY. You have to order it thru their web site.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Miss Congeniality 2: Armed And Fabulous
Jurassic Park Adventure Pack
The Machine Girl
Sick Nurses

Top Bottom