• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Last DVD, Blu-Ray, UHD or Digital you purchased?

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Brave One - Widescreen
Blade Runner - 4 Disc Edition

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Beowulf
This is England

Simba7

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've searched for Saint Ralph for about three months now, Then I noticed a DVD sale in my local supermarket. I looked through the videos and found the Saint Ralph DVD for 2 euros... :)

I also got the blade Runner 5 disc edition. The shop keeper said that according to the computer they were all gone, but I found one on a sale table somewhere in the shop... another lucky buy! :)

The Final cut is just amazing! It was great to finally see all the visuals of the movie in all their glory... a must movie to have!

VincentAC

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Since wednesday I've recieved:

Event Horizon: Special Edition (been after this for years but it was always out of stock)
Transformers 2 Disc edition
The Adventures of Priscilla Queen of the Desert
Creepshow 2
Tales From the Darkside: The Movie (seems to be officially unavaliable in the UK now, I had to get it through play.com's playtrade thingy)

T-HOPE

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gabriel
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
The Librarian 2 (only because part 1 had such a lousy sfx, that I had to see how it would go further)

FatherMerrin

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ghostcut said:
Pan's Labyrinth

Nice:)

May I suggest (If you don't already own it) buying "The Devil's Backbone", if you liked Pan's Labyrinth then "TDB" should be right up your street.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Cronos also has a lot of very good reviews, as well. not seen it yet though so i cant give a personal recommendation.

FatherMerrin

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Cronos is really good.

It's production value isn't as high as "TDB" or "Labyrinth" because it was Del Toro's first film, so it kind of look likes a high quality TV movie. But, if you can get passed the production value then there's an excellent tale & very original take on the vampire story to enjoy.

Simba7

Reaction score
Trophy Points
close encounters of the third kind - 30 anniversary 3 disk box

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wet Hot American Summer (2nd copy, DVDs do not always last forever) and Jesus Lizard: Live.

Simba7

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I tried watching Close encounters last night and the fuc.ing DVD has copy protection - so my DVD don't know how to play it!
really pissed me off!
in the end I managed to watch it by going to the scene menu and going to the second scene.
Are the distribution companies (Sony) really that stupid? are they trying to alienate their own consumers?
I think I'll return the DVD just to piss them off... :evil:

Godling

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Looking for material to edit, so I picked up...

• Mission to Mars[/*:m:3aivyepb]
  • The Core[/*:m:3aivyepb]

Just watched Mission again now (2nd time since seeing it in the theatre) and it may be salvageable as a 20 or 30 minute piece. Gonna watch The Core again tomorrow night and see what's possible there.

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sweeney Todd: 2 Disc Edition (FYE steelbook edition)

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Traffic (Catherine Zeta-Jones version)
Beowulf - Director's Cut

Haven't watched Traffic yet, however, there is definitely some editing potential in Beowulf.

Top Bottom