Fanedit Forums
The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - Printable Version

+- Fanedit Forums (https://forums.fanedit.org)
+-- Forum: Technical Information (https://forums.fanedit.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Audio Editing (https://forums.fanedit.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) (/showthread.php?tid=11811)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - Captain Khajiit - 04-07-2015

Metrodome's ‘Reconstructed’ UK DVD of Transformers: The Movie (1986) has an almost-clean center channel. Blueyoda used it for his Attack of the Score edit.

The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - matrixgrindhouse - 04-07-2015

Portions of The Matrix's original 1999 Region 1 DVD are. There's certainly portions with music bleed, but there's a lot to work with. Of particular note is the club scene in which Neo first meets Trinity. Despite the extreme volume of the Rob Zombie music in the surround channels, the center is 100% devoid of music. Subtle sound effects, such as footsteps and a lighter being lit are in there, where they would be otherwise completely buried.

The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - Kal-El - 04-08-2015

TM2YC Wrote:A place to list movies we discover that have clean center channels*. Perhaps this will provide fun headache-free first-time editing options for those new to fanediting Smile.

Man Of Steel

Is that the Blu-Ray or the DVD you're referring to?
Because I've been walking around with the most awesome idea ever for Man of Steel, and if it's the Blu-Ray, then GREAT RAOH this is going to BE A BLAST! *Cough**.... Sorry. Lost my composure... If it's the Blu-Ray, I'm going to do Man of Steel after I finish Superman Returns :-)

The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - TM2YC - 04-08-2015

Kal-El Wrote:Is that the Blu-Ray or the DVD you're referring to?
Because I've been walking around with the most awesome idea ever for Man of Steel

Don't know. Uncanny-Antman mentioned it in an earlier post.

The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - Kal-El - 04-08-2015

TM2YC Wrote:Don't know. Uncanny-Antman mentioned it in an earlier post.

Ah, right. Got so excited when reading the first post I skipped over everything else :-P

The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - Uncanny Antman - 04-08-2015

The DVD. Unknown if the Blu-ray is too.

The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - Kal-El - 04-09-2015

Uncanny Antman Wrote:The DVD. Unknown if the Blu-ray is too.

I can use the footage from the Blu-Ray and use the audio tracks from the DVD Smile Going to go 2.0 anyway :-P

The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - DSM2337 - 04-09-2015

Kal-El Wrote:Is that the Blu-Ray or the DVD you're referring to?
Because I've been walking around with the most awesome idea ever for Man of Steel, and if it's the Blu-Ray, then GREAT RAOH this is going to BE A BLAST! *Cough**.... Sorry. Lost my composure... If it's the Blu-Ray, I'm going to do Man of Steel after I finish Superman Returns :-)
I used the Man Of Steel BluRay (Region B) for my source, and it was mostly clean on the centre channels, but not entirely.

The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - TMBTM - 04-09-2015

Center channel free of music:

- Underworld (Theatrical cut part 1) PAL DVD (maybe some music bleeding just a tiny bit on 1 or 2 scenes, but 95% free of music)
- 24 season 7 PAL DVD (I suppose the other seasons are too)

The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - Aztek463 - 04-09-2015

I know the Resident Evil Extinction DVD does. I haven't checked the Blu-ray, but I'd wager it does.