Fanedit Forums
The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - Printable Version

+- Fanedit Forums (https://forums.fanedit.org)
+-- Forum: Technical Information (https://forums.fanedit.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Audio Editing (https://forums.fanedit.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) (/showthread.php?tid=11811)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - Sinbad - 03-01-2018

Yeah I've watched that clip before you did and Pliskens Dirty Harry one of the same scene. I thought you had completely recreated the radio1 rescore from scratch so had dealt with all the instances where the sound fx and elements of the music are in the same channel. So where there are needed sound fx or dialogu in the same channel as the music I have to filter it or use an alternate source then?

So you muxed the audio from the rescore witrh bluray footage sorry I misunderstood

RE: The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - TM2YC - 03-01-2018

(03-01-2018, 02:41 PM)Sinbad Wrote: I thought you had completely recreated the radio1 rescore from scratch so had dealt with all the instances where the sound fx and elements of the music are in the same channel.

So you muxed the audio from the rescore witrh bluray footage sorry I misunderstood

Yeah. I think Refn kindly provided Radio1 with a music free mix of the movie so they could do that project. Oh and it's a pitch corrected 25fps version too.

RE: The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - Sinbad - 03-01-2018

Oh right I'll drop him an email then  Big Grin

Yeah I remember reading about pitch fix now, sorry me being a thicko Smile

RE: The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - TM2YC - 03-01-2018

(03-01-2018, 03:06 PM)Sinbad Wrote: Yeah I remember reading about pitch fix now

To be clear, I meant they (Radio1 or Refn) sped up the video/audio to 25fps for PAL region broadcast but also adjusted the pitch so it didn't sound squeaky.

yeah i knew what you meant, you converted the blu frame rate to match this squeaky pal format we euros used to be fond of before the arrival of HD bluray etc...

RE: The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - Ryantology - 05-27-2018

Granted the movies are awful but Halloween: Resurrection and Rob Zombie’s H2 (Blu-rays) both have perfectly clear center channels. I was able to put together a really solid edit of Resurrection because of this.

RE: The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - Captain Khajiit - 05-27-2018

It might be a good idea to sticky the thread and move it to the Audio Editing section, where people who are interested in isolating dialog might be more likely to spot it. ☺

RE: The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - DigModiFicaTion - 05-27-2018

Sounds like a good idea.

And Done.

RE: The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - Bobson Dugnutt - 05-27-2018

Saw 1, 2, 3, 4 and 7 have clean centre channels. It's safe to say that 5 and 6 do as well

RE: The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP) - douchebag - 07-27-2018

The Expanse Season 1 Blu Ray. Center Channel has absolutely no music or traces of music whatsoever. Perfect for editing Big Grin