• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Community Chess Thread

SparkySywer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here's my move to start things off:
qcryb8f.png

Your move, to whoever feels like making a move

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm down. I just read the wikipedia page on algebraic notation in chess, so hopefully I don't screw this up.
d5 (apparently for pawns you just say the coordinate without indicating the piece, it feels wrong but if Wikipedia says it's right then oh well. I'm no chessxpert.) (also hi Sparky)

SparkySywer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey Jr! Long time no see.
rnb4HGP.png

I was just gonna keep editing this crappy jpeg but I think you might've had the right idea with algebraic notation, lol
I'm no chessxpert either, watch me blunder and lose my queen

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was just gonna keep editing this crappy jpeg but I think you might've had the right idea with algebraic notation, lol
I just got the idea from the other chess thread from a few years ago. Don't go looking for that thread though, it features some cringey posts from 15 year old me.
Anyvays,
Be6

SparkySywer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
yoxxZnU.png

I've gotta give up the username SparkySywer, there are old minecraft forum posts out there from when I was 13.

Editzilla

Reaction score
Trophy Points
My move is e4

(extra letters here to met limit)

Top Bottom