• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Titanic - Last Minute Twist Edit **COMPLETED!!

Julien Josselin

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TITANIC-Last-Minute-Twist-Edit-Poster.jpg

INTENTIONS :
It is the movie you know except for the very last minute. Believe me, you will never watch that movie the same again.

MYSELF :
My name is Julien Josselin and I am a French independant screenwriter and director. I love FanEdit.org since I am a kid so I'm really happy to finally submit my first edit. This is a "fan mix" that propose an alternative ending of one of my favourite movie : Titanic. You can check out the youtube video below where I detail the whole project. I subtitled the video it in english just for you guys so don't hesitate to correct the translation here. And of course give me your feedback on the edit.

TECHNICAL INFORMATIONS :
Bluray master 2K upscale to 4k / 5.1 ENG audio mix / Two subtitles track (English+French)

CHANGE LIST :
- New CGI in the penultimate scene by Atom & Photoshop by Papayou
- Epilogue scene removed.
- New second and third ending title musics.
- Only one minute shorter version.

EVERYTHING ABOUT TITANIC - THE LAST MINUTE TWIST EDIT :

4K RESOLUTION ENDING :

Editzilla

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Haha yes, she broke bad. Jack should have saved someone else ! 😅
Think this might have made Titanic worth it, LOFL.

Though I think you should just have My Heart Will Go On normally during the credits, think it would be funnier with the joke than just having a memey version of it play during the credits (the sappy love song would go (well, more accurately, clash in a grand way) with the pics there).

Dwight Fry

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Think this might have made Titanic worth it, LOFL.

Though I think you should just have My Heart Will Go On normally during the credits, think it would be funnier with the joke than just having a memey version of it play during the credits (the sappy love song would go (well, more accurately, clash in a grand way) with the pics there).
Nah, the out of tune version works better as it makes it clear OP is not a neonazi making alt-right propaganda.

Editzilla

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nah, the out of tune version works better as it makes it clear OP is not a neonazi making alt-right propaganda.
I guess but I dunno, feel like the out of tune version pushes the joke a bit too hard.

Then again, I have been listening to these recently so the idea may be inspired by their ironicness:

The obvious clashing of tones would be much better than a memey song IMHO.

Last edited:

Last Impressions

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I thought this was going to be some Tarantino style "Inglorious Bastards " Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" alternate ending. where the ship doesn't sink and Jack and Rose live not so happily ever after in a Connecticut suburb called Revolutionary Road. That edit has been floating around in my head for years...if only i had the time to learn the skills to pull it off.

INIGHTMARES

FE Academy Member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It's so perfect LMAO. The music solidifies it HAHAHAHA

Top Bottom