• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The semi-visible pizza thread

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Stromboli doesn't count as pizza.
All food is just sandwiches one way or another. Noodles are just wiggly little bread sticks. Fruit is just raw low carb low sugar pie. Everything is atoms.

Pizza is an open face sandwich, stromboli is closed.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
giphy.gif

Stromboli Bones

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It's an uncrustable. Chicken flavor instead of PBJ.
An uncrustable is two distinct pieces of bread that have been pinched together. Personally I'm not sure I'd qualify chicken tendies as two distinct pieces of bread(ing) 🍗

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
An uncrustable is two distinct pieces of bread that have been pinched together. Personally I'm not sure I'd qualify chicken tendies as two distinct pieces of bread(ing) 🍗
I'm talking nuggets, but the concept is the same. You're right that it's not two distinct pieces of bread. It's thousands! Muahahaha.

But for real if an uncrustable, an open face sandwich, a hamburger (and with it, its low-carb bun-free version), and an ice cream sandwich all count as sandwiches, then bread is a suggestion, not a requirement.

I will however amend my earlier statement. There are foods that aren't a sandwich. Some ARE soup instead like you said.

Anybody got more semantic paradoxes to share? Or whatever these are. :D

Stromboli Bones

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Anybody got more semantic paradoxes to share? Or whatever these are. :D
This is more off-topic than the last one but I've seen it circulating the web lately:

Are there more Eyes or Legs in the world?

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is more off-topic than the last one but I've seen it circulating the web lately:

Are there more Eyes or Legs in the world?
On the condition the question is about biological eyes and legs (so no "technically tables have legs" or like "cameras are eyes" , etc) I would guess legs because beetles apparently outnumber everything else alive and they each have more legs than eyes so it seems like a safe bet. But I still wouldn't put money on it.

If we need to keep it on pizza;
What's the furthest you've seen someone stretch the idea of what is or what can be considered pizza? There's no sauce, there's white sauce, there's dessert pizza which is always weird.

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
IMO's The St.Louis icon.

Basically, a huge cracker with some kind of gooey paste that spaces for tomato sauce and a processed cheese flavored sauce. Ick...

Stromboli Bones

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
On the condition the question is about biological eyes and legs (so no "technically tables have legs" or like "cameras are eyes" , etc) I would guess legs because beetles apparently outnumber everything else alive and they each have more legs than eyes so it seems like a safe bet. But I still wouldn't put money on it.

If we need to keep it on pizza;
What's the furthest you've seen someone stretch the idea of what is or what can be considered pizza? There's no sauce, there's white sauce, there's dessert pizza which is always weird.
#LegsGang

I've never really heard the pizza argument, but I used to work at a pizza place and there was a guy there who would make himself a No-Sauce pizza with Lite Cheese, and then would Half-Bake it....

Another employee took it out of the oven once and dropped it on the ground by accident because it was so unexpectedly floppy lmao.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I agree, chicken tendies are calzones.

Do you think there are more thin crusts or thick crusts in the world?

Stromboli Bones

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I agree, chicken tendies are calzones.

Do you think there are more thin crusts or thick crusts in the world?
Probably Thick, just because there's only like 1 or 2 styles of Thin, and literally everything else I'd classify as Thick.

Top Bottom