• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The semi-visible pizza thread

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Inappropriate content
*gif removed by moderator*

Last edited by a moderator:

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
tenor.gif

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I had a Jack's frozen pizza yesterday evening. It was good, for how cheap that brand is it's amazingly good imo. They could easily get away with pricing it more in the digiorno range if they were about that life.

I did eat the whole thing, but in my defense it was all I ate yesterday.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I had half a Digornio pizza last nite.

Darth Kermit

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I’ve been in Italy for almost a month, so I’ve been eating a lot of pizza. Had some great stuff so far for sure, but I’m excited to try a few specific places in Naples this week, as it’s the home of pizza, especially Margherita . 10/10 recommend Italy for a vacation.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Getting pizza. Just Dominos, nothing fancy. I work at a fancy pizza place and I get little bites here and there and it's great but sometimes you just want something different and a simpler pizza hits the spot. But it's good.

Also they have the best cheesy bread this side of the Mississippi in my opinion so of course I got that too

Stromboli Bones

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Now THIS is a thread I can get behind!

I had a Jack's frozen pizza yesterday evening. It was good, for how cheap that brand is it's amazingly good imo. They could easily get away with pricing it more in the digiorno range if they were about that life.

I did eat the whole thing, but in my defense it was all I ate yesterday.
Jack's is the best frozen pizza imo. Been hitting it with hot sauce lately 🍕👌

Top Bottom