• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

How do I contact a YouTube content creator

jedimasterluke

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Anyway Does anyone know anyway to talk to the guy who is the creator of this YouTube channel. I wanted to tell him about the upcoming ghostbusters 1 and 2 uhd that’s going to not only included Dolby vision but it’s going from a 66gb disc to 100gb disc. I think it’s going to include the original theatrical audio tracks and ghostbusters 2 is getting tons of never before seen deleted scenes. https://www.youtube.com/user/101WTD

Malthus

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Why is your title not simply: "How do I contact a YouTube content creator"

This: "I thought this was the right place to ask this question I want find out how to ask this YouTuber who fixes error a question regarding one of his fixes" is so unnecessary.

To answer you question, most channels have links to their preferred contact information ie emails social media etc in their about section. If they don't then they don't want to be contacted that way. In that case comments on their videos will be you only but I'd avoid repeatedly asking the same question on their videos.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
We've already addressed your long subjects and this NOT being Reddit here.

Don't do it again.

lapis molari

Better edits through feedback.
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thread title updated for clarity.

@jedimasteranakin, if this guy is savvy enough to create a Youtube channel, he's probably already found the news. It's not as if Ghostbusters is an obscure franchise without publicity.

jedimasterluke

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thread title updated for clarity.

@jedimasteranakin, if this guy is savvy enough to create a Youtube channel, he's probably already found the news. It's not as if Ghostbusters is an obscure franchise without publicity.
The thing is it wasn’t officially announced yet it was announced by a insider. you see the YouTuber is working on fixing the effects to look like they were intended to look with the green screen etc. special effects looking more like they’re really there instead of looking fake. He’s done an amazing job with ghostbusters 1.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The thing is it wasn’t officially announced yet it was announced by a insider. you see the YouTuber is working on fixing the effects to look like they were intended to look with the green screen etc. special effects looking more like they’re really there instead of looking fake. He’s done an amazing job with ghostbusters 1.

You think telling him a rumor about a disc release will get him to work on Ghostbusters 2 visual effects? Why.

jedimasterluke

Reaction score
Trophy Points
You think telling him a rumor about a disc release will get him to work on Ghostbusters 2 visual effects? Why.
Not ghostbusters 2 I meant upgrading his ghostbusters 1 edit though updating ghostbusters 2 would be nice. plus it’s more than a rumor the guy seems to know what he’s talking about. I think he actually works for the Sony plus Sony has upgraded there uhd blu rays before labyrinth got an upgrade from the old uhd blu ray this year. so it’s more than a rumor. Plus think about it ghostbusters afterlife is coming out next month so it doesn’t surprise me.

Top Bottom