• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Superhero Movie - The Full Hourglass

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Does anyone even remember this movie? A pretty good parody film with Drake Bell, Leslie Neilson, Christopher McDonald, Jeffery Tambour, Robert Hays, Brent Spiner, Kevin Hart and many others.

There are so many deleted scenes from a few releases that I felt should go back into the film. Big thanks to @"Jrzag42" for bringing this to my attention.

The theatrical cut of the film barely makes it to 67 minutes before padding the credits of the film with deleted scenes and other bits. There is also an extended cut of the film that adds back about 10 minutes of stuff, but there is still more to go back in.

The standard DVD includes 20 something scenes, while a Blockbuster Exclusive DVD boasts another 3 extra scenes. Naturally, I've tried to add back as much as I could, but there are a few bits that have been left out for being a little subpar, including an alternate ending.

The German Blu-Ray was the base of this edit, with all the SD scenes being upscaled to HD quality and further colour corrected to match. Some scenes however were included in HD during the Theatrical Cut credits, so they are included here in native HD.

Here's a look at some upscaling examples

GXQumrE.png

jxKYsj5.png

LNUvgpg.png

hFBKi4K.png

dvZaFbr.png

440BbbH.png

Not 100% perfect, but it goes with the HD film amazingly well.

ADDITIONS
- added Strom talking about Landers' prize winning invention during the school trip
- added extended scene of Rick stumbling around the house sick
- added the board members establishing an offical board meeting
- added extended unveiling of the Total Cure
- added extended version of Landers being strapped in the chair
- replaced Rick breakdancing on the wall with him doing some sit-ups instead
- rescored previous scene with Spider-Man (2002) OST "New Powers"
- added Trey and Uncle Albert asking about Rick's powers
- added extended conversation in the backyard about Jill's career ambitions
- added extended discussion in the car outside the bank about the loan
- added the banker discussing collateral with a loan
- added extended scene with Uncle Albert becoming delarious after being shot
- added extended costume designing montage
- added extended hero montage, replacing the cut down theatrical version
- rescored previous scene with Spider-Man (2002) OST Tracks "City Stinger 2", "Hint, Trouble, Kiss" and "City Montage"
- cut entire scene with Human Torch to allow for new transition into Landers' scene
- added extended scene of Rick seeing that the local paper wants a photogrpaher
- added extended scene of the papers' Crazy Editor and his rants
- added Rick suiting up before going to fight the Hourglass
- added extended scene of the Hourglass threatening the cops, as well as Dragonfly entering to challenge him
- rescored previous scene with Spider-Man (2002) OST "Enter the Goblin"
- added extended scene of the Dragonfly attempting to kiss Jill
- added alternate ending to Alley kiss scene
- added extended scene of Landers on his computer, trying to plan his Death Machine
- added extra gag during Turkey stuffing
- added extra gag while Rick hides from Landers
- added Rick needing to ID his Aunt's body
- added alternate scene of Dr Jeffrey Tambour telling Rick to take it easy with his uncle
- added extended funeral scene
- added extended scene with Rick and Landers backstage
- added Dragonfly getting distracted during the final battle
- added post credits scene

Runtime (before credits)
Theatrical Cut - 1:06:52
Official Extended Cut - 1:17:16
The Full Hourglass - 1:24:05

There's another 11 extra minutes of stuff I didn't use or couldn't so I'll chuck them in the bonus features folder.

WHZCUYp.png

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
hey i sent you a message i know this post is for other project but i was wondering i you coud share a link to watch your cut of spiderman 3 enemy within

Please do not ask for links publicly. See our rules.

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
For all those Drake Bell fans, the edit has been updated, fixing an error that occured with a scene repeating in German for some reason.

Same link will work for those who have it, and if you don't, and want it, send me a message!

Top Bottom