• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Deadpool - "All Super, No Hero" Edition

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
JAGhnPL.png

An extended edition of Deadpool (2016) to add back in as much deleted stuff as possible. This is a little different to maven48's A-to-B-to-X(tended) Cut, as I've added back a few more scenes, as well as not restructuring the film to be chronological.

ADDITIONS
- added Wade's Cancer World Tour ending in Mexico, which now replaces him quietly leaving Vanessa in the night
- added a few new jokes here and there during the freeway scene with DP and Colossus
- added extended fight in the Workshop between DP and Francis
- added Wade leaving Vanessa when he first sees her post-mutation
- added alternate take of Wade taking off his proto-DP mask
- extended montage, showing the 5 years of DP trying to find Francis
- added Francis being released from prison, after the 5yr Montage
- added alternate version of Wade in the strip club bathroom
- added alternate reunion beat between Wade and Vanessa
- added alternate post-credits scene, meshed together with the theatrical one

I've had to clean up some unfinished VFX here and there and hopefully its mostly invisible.

(more details to come)

nrSNtlE.png

Last edited:

Wakeupkeo

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Is this going to be the "every joke included" version I've always wanted!?! God I hope so!

So excited for this! Do DP2 too please!!

Top Bottom