• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Kraft Dinner fanedit

blueyoda

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So I bought some Star Wars Kraft Diners (guilty pleasure, I usually never eat that crap but I couldn't resist the cute little noodles) and it occurred to me that i could probably fanedit the Yoda box to make the Yoda blue. I would then be the owner of a legit factory-made blueyoda Kraft Diner.

DTFvkpn.jpg

You've probably seen old posters turn blue at the corner store. Pigments and dyes fade because light absorption can slowly break down the chemicals that give them color.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0141391094900957

4YWlEWm.jpg

The first color likely to go on a poster is red, followed by yellow:

gFCwOIp.png

So in theory if I leave the box outside in direct sunlight for a few months the reds will fade, followed by the yellows and what do you get when you remove yellow from green? BLUE! I should therefore end up with a blueyoda Kraft Diner box. Here's a photoshop simulation:

GwlIOVw.jpg

I don't get a lot of light in the house so I found a huge pickle jar and I'll seal the Kraft Diner box inside and put it outside in direct sunlight for the next couple of months.

N74gh2X.jpg

May the force be with me.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Lol this is not a special project (at least not by our standards) so I've moved it to off topic.

With that said, welcome back!

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is clearly In the Works

blueyoda

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
Lol this is not a special project (at least not by our standards) so I've moved it to off topic.

With that said, welcome back!

This is definitely a project, and it's CLEARLY special.

But sure, I'll allow it. And thanks for the welcome but I was never truly gone  :D

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
How is this coming along? Any updates?

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is a special project worthy of some focused attention. Will you update us at regular intervals?

blueyoda

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Winter is coming, I think I'll check the progress in the spring. Say, February 22nd. Or March 33rd.

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This hasn't been submitted for approval? I would like to review this for approval.

Top Bottom