• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Humble Bundle: Software

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This thread is meant for users to share fanediting software based Humble Bundle Deals

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/video-photo-editing-2018-software

Humble bundle is offering a Video & Photo Editing 2018 Cyberlink bundle that includes PowerDirector 15 Ultra.

The current sale price (thru Aug 30th) for the current PowerDirector 16 Ultra is $69.99. So, this is a decent deal on a super user friendly NLE. While it isn't as in depth as the likes of Vegas Pro, PowerDirector is a great NLE for those who want a straightforward interface and experience.

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^^ thank goodness. I reverted back to Vegas 14 recently because 15 was incredibly buggy. Maybe 16 will fare better.

Edit: Whoops. Didn't realise this wasn't vegas PRO, but movie studio. Ah well, at least it goes to charity. Anyone know if anything else in the bundle is worthwhile?

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Video Pro X seems like a decent video editor. I'm not sure how comparable to Vegas Pro it is, but I'm assuming it's very similar.

That One Guy

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Not exactly the same as the last couple of bundles, but Humble have a bundle of VFX stock footage that might be useful. The explosions, gunfire, blood mist and fire overlays look like I'd get use out of them - the transition sets look a bit more gimmicky, but might be useful for some projects.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
For the next 20-days Humble Bundle are offering 'VEGAS Pro 16 Edit' (bundled with other software) for only £21.80/$30.17 (that's about a 10th of the price of the latest Vegas Pro Edit 18):

I've bought Vegas from them before a couple of times. It's the full versions, no trials, no catches. GET IT WHILE THE OFFER LASTS! The last time they offered Vegas was over a year ago, it might be a year to the next time.

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I might get it just to get away from 15, which is buggy as hell.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Corel VideoStudio Pro 2021 & Paintshop 2021 (pay at least $30) Looks like you can get VideoStudio Pro for $39.99 so this isn't the biggest deal, but if you need an NLE corel is a decent program.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
$25 for the Multimedia Bundle featuring Movavi Video Editor Plus 2022 and Movavi Video Converter Premium 2022*
*looks like the converter also has an ai upscale option

spence

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
New Humble Bundle for content creators, including Vegas Pro 18 for $25.

The Essential Content Creator Bundle
This is an incredibly good deal, and I paid significantly more for Vegas 19 recently. If you're a new editor and you want something professional to use (and you're on PC) this is definitely something you should immediately buy.

Top Bottom